one of five pairs of tickets to Pop Up Screens this September
Pick which of Pop Up Screens festival of films this September you would like to see!
Prepare yourself for a Summer of cinematic joy as the legendary Pop Up Screens returns with an epic programme of classic films, guaranteed to give you the perfect summer movie night out.
And to celebrate we are giving you the chance to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to any of their screenings in September.
Once again Pop Up Screens has put together an Oscar-worthy programme, that includes classic comedies Anchorman and Four Weddings and a Funeral, 80s blockbusters Top Gun and Back To The Future, fantasy adventures Jurassic World and Star Wars - The Force Awakens and girly favourites Pretty Woman and The Notebook.
12 – 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU, Coram’s Fields, Holborn, 7pm
13 – PRETTY WOMAN, Coram’s Fields, Holborn, 7pm
14 – THE GOONIES, Coram’s Fields, Holborn, 7pm
19 – JURASSIC PARK, Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith, 7pm
20 – FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL, Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith, 7pm
21 – BACK TO THE FUTURE, Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith, 7pm
26 – THE BREAKFAST CLUB, Manor House Gardens, Hither Green, 7pm
27 – DIRTY DANCING, Manor House Gardens, Hither Green, 7pm
28 – BACK TO THE FUTURE, Manor House Gardens, Hither Green, 7pm
2 – THE USUAL SUSPECTS, Bishop’s Park, Fulham, 6.30pm
3 – STAR WARS – THE FORCE AWAKENS, Bishop’s Park, Fulham, 6.30pm
4 – PITCH PERFECT, Bishop’s Park, Fulham, 6.30pm
9 – TOP GUN, Coram’s Fields, Holborn, 6.30pm
10 – THE NOTEBOOK, Coram’s Fields, Holborn, 6.30pm
11 – BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, Coram’s Fields, Holborn, 6.30pm
16 – THE BIG LEBOWSKI, Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith, 6.30pm
17 – FERRIS BUELLER’S DAY OFF, Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith, 6.30pm
18 – JURASSIC WORLD, Ravenscourt Park, Hammersmith, 6.30pm
23 – LABYRINTH, East Greenwich Pleasaunce, Greenwich
24 – FERRIS BUELLER’S DAY OFF, East Greenwich Pleasaunce, Greenwich
1. The competition opens on 12 August 2016 and ends on 22 August 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one pair of tickets to a September screening at Pop Up Screens (“the Prize”) for five winners.
2a. Weekend passes (for 3 films) excluded.
2b. Tickets are redeemable until until the last screening on September 24th 2016
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. Tickets will be sent to the winner via email to print out and take to the chosen screening.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.