one of five RAC 04 Dash Cams worth £100 each
Wall's Pastry has five RAC 04 Dash Cams to give away to our lucky readers in an exclusive competition to support its Find Sid A Home campaign.
The RAC 04 Dash Cam is the perfect accessory for road lovers in search of a better and safer driving experience.
There is also the chance to take part in the Wall's Pastry Find Sid A Home campaign, with the chance to win a bumper prize bundle worth nearly £700, which includes Haven Holiday, Virgin Experience and Venture Studios goodies, being run in conjunction with ASDA stores.
The campaign is simple; pick up a pack from one of the participating stores, take your cut out Sid and take pictures of him on as many adventures as you can.
Pictures mean points, which mean prizes, so follow the points system and snap away – you could also become the official home for your region's 'Sid the Sausage Roll' mascot, just in time for Christmas!
For more information visit http://www.findsidahome.co.uk
The RAC 04 Dash Cam records high quality video, ensuring all the details of your journey can be played back when connected to a computer, tablet, smartphone or smart TV, and provides security and reassurance whilst driving day and night.
1. The competition opens on 16 September 2016 and ends at 23:45 on 14 December 2016.
2. The Prize is one RAC 04 Dash Cam which has an RRP of £100, for five winners.
3. The Prize is non-transferable, not for re-sale and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within 14 working days of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. Wall’s Pastry may wish to feature the winner in publicity and promotional activity and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Star Magazine's website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.