Product: Win one of four Luxury V&A Gardening Tool Kits worth £50
In the late 19th century Thomas Allinson sowed the seeds of healthy living; he was a firm believer in the importance of fresh produce, recommending the consumption of at least two salads per week. Inspired by his passion for vegetables and herbs, Allinson is now providing you with the tools to enjoy the simple pleasure of home-grown food, with a grow-your-own Herb Garden Kit.
To help you ‘grow your own’, Allinson Bread is also giving away a Luxury V&A Gardening Tool Kit, worth £50, to four lucky winners. The stylish sets include hand-sized tools decorated with the William Morris Pink & Rose design, a stand to hold your tools, gardening gloves and a kneeling cushion.
To be in with a chance of winning a Luxury V&A Gardening Tool Kit, just answer the following question and enter your details before 4pm on the closing date of 23rd May 2012
Question: Thomas Allinson sowed the seeds for what?
Answer: Healthy Living
Underneath the competition heading is the following message.
'Thank you for entering this Period Living competition. Good luck!'
Rules: 1. If you correctly answer the question on the entry form prior to the closing date you will automatically be registered for the prize draw and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of this competition is Period Living, Centaur Special Interest Media, 50 Poland Street, London W1F 7AX.
3. The promotion is open to anyone resident in the UK aged 18 years or over provided they are not employees, (including their associates or family members) of any of the Centaur Media group of companies or Allinson Bread.
4. The closing date for all entries is 4pm on 23rd May 2012. The prize draw will take place on or after this date, and the winners will be notified by email.
5. The prize consists of a luxury V&A gardening tool kit worth £50 for each of 4 winners. The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification to the winners.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
7. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to it.
8. Period Living reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
9. Period Living cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize or for loss of, or damage to, the prize due to circumstances beyond its control.
10. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
11. For general periodliving.co.uk competition terms, see Periodliving.co.uk/terms-and-conditions