WIN! ONE NIGHT STAY AT THE WHITE SWAN HOTEL
Classic Lodges Hotels is an independent and nationwide collection of 16 individual hotels, all set in their own grounds – one of which is The White Swan. The hotel sits right in the heart of the historic market town of Alnwick, which dates back to about A.D. 600, and over the centuries it has thrived as an agricultural centre, and been home to one of the most powerful medieval baronial families, the Earls of Northumberland. By entering this competition you could also get the chance to stay there. The building is best known for its Olympic dining suite with magnificent panelling, mirrors and stained glass windows from the Titanic’s sister ship, and is surrounded by beautifully landscaped lawns and gardens. Two winners get to bring a guest and enjoy a classic cream tea, one night in a deluxe room, a three-course dinner featuring seasonal, fresh and local produce, and a full English breakfast in the morning to fuel a stroll to discover the famous gardens at Alnwick Castle, with entry tickets also included.
Question:Which crop features on page 69 of the January issue of Grow Your Own?
You have successfully entered the competition! We're now redirecting you to the competitions page
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE 13th January 2017
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on growfruitandveg.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.