1 pair of tickets to Ben-Hur on September 1st atVue, West End, London
For your chance to win tickets to the this special screening please enter
BEN-HUR is the epic story of Judah Ben-Hur (Jack Huston), a prince falsely accused of treason by his adopted brother Messala (Toby Kebbell), an officer in the Roman army.
Stripped from his title, separated from his family and the woman he loves (Nazanin Boniadi) Judah is forced into slavery.
After years at sea, Judah returns to his homeland to seek revenge, but finds redemption.
Also starring Morgan Freeman and Rodrigo Santoro.
1. The competition opens on 23 August 2016 and ends on 28 August 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one pair of tickets to a special screening of Ben-Hur on September 1 (“the Prize”) for three winners. Prize does not include travel or accomodation. Doors open at 6pm with the film starting at 6.30pm sharp at Vue West End, London.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Names of winners will be on the guestlist at the venue.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The new! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/show/terms/