1. The Thomson luxury holiday prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), their group companies or family members, the TUI Travel PLC group of companies or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email [email protected]
with "Thomson luxury holiday prize draw" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 27 July 2013. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. Six winners will each receive one of the following six Thomson holidays:
a) One holiday for two adults for 14 nights, staying at the Ambre Hotel, Mauritius, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 May 2014-31 October 2014.
b) One holiday for two adults for 14 nights staying at the Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Maldives, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013 - 30 April 2014.
c) One holiday for two adults for seven nights staying at the JW Marriot Khao Lak, Thailand, on a bed and breakfast basis in a deluxe room with pool view. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013-30 April 2014, excluding between 20 December 2013-10 January 2014.
d) One holiday for two adults for seven nights staying at the Pullman Naithon, Thailand, on a bed and breakfast basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013-30 April 2014, excluding between 23 December 2013-11 January 2014.
e) One holiday for two adults for seven nights staying at the Dona Sylvia Beach Resort, Goa, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013-30 April 2014, excluding between 22 December 2013-28 February 2014.
f) One holiday for two adults for 14 nights staying at the Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, Kenya, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 August-31 October 2013.
The first winner drawn at random will win holiday (a), the second winner chosen at random will win holiday (b), and so on. Each holiday includes flights on the Dreamliner from London Gatwick with departure dates subject to flying schedule, a 20kg luggage allowance per person and resort transfers. The prize does not include transfers in the UK, travel insurance and other incidental expenditures. There are six prizes on offer. The holidays must be booked between 2 August and 30 September 2013. The holidays cannot be taken between the following dates: 15 December 2013 to 3 January 2014; 2 April 2014 to 21 April 2014. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. Holiday prizes are subject to Thomson's terms and conditions of booking: http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/booking-terms-and-conditions.html
10. The winners will be notified by phone or email on or before 2 august 2013 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 28 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian Creative, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
12. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
21. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.