Product: Win one of six luxury holidays
Draw up a list of dream holiday destinations and Thailand would surely be on there for its breathtaking beaches. Mauritius too, for its tranquil tropical climate, and Kenya for its sublime safaris. Lucky then that the Guardian, in association with Thomson, is offering six readers and their guest the chance to win a holiday to one of these destinations, as well as to India and the Maldives.
No matter which prize you win, the two of you will arrive in style on the Dreamliner. Thomson is the first UK airline to fly the luxury airline, which gives travellers bigger seats, larger windows and high tech extras that help you beat jetlag.
Prize one: action-packed Mauritius
On this seven-night activity-packed adventure to the Amber Resort & Spa you can try windsurfing, fishing and kayaking in the Indian Ocean. Belle Mare is a hotspot for diving and it's common to spot eagle rays and barracudas and the odd bull shark beyond the barrier reef. On shore, you can relax on the 700 metres of white sandy beach or take in a tennis, yoga or aerobics session. Accommodation is on an all-inclusive basis.
Prize two: luxury Maldives
There are few places more relaxing and remote than the Maldives. You'll be whisked off to Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa for 14 nights on an all-inclusive basis. It's the only resort on the 900-metre island in South Ari Atol, giving you a real castaway experience. Watch the sun go down with a cocktail at the Sunset Bar, hire snorkelling gear and explore the underwater world or hop across to other remote islands for the day.
Prize three: wondrous Thailand
Spend seven nights B&B at JW Marriott Khao Lak, part of Thomson's A La Carte range. The beach-front hotel is the epitome of indulgence: it boasts south-east Asia's longest swimming pool and a luxury spa with outdoor treatment rooms. Nearby, hire a kayak and paddle the famous caves and lagoons of Phang Nga Bay.
Prize four: serene Phuket
All rooms overlook the Andaman sea at Pullman Naithon Hotel on Phuket island: you'll stay here for seven nights on a B&B basis. The hotel, which is part of Thomson's A La Carte range, has direct access to Naithon beach, a wide sweep of pristine white sand which is the ideal spot for a quiet swim. The resort is only 15 minutes from Phuket Airport, yet the drive – narrow roads that wind along the beautiful coastline – makes it feel satisfyingly remote.
Prize five: hidden Goa
The south Goan Dona Sylvia Beach Resort is set on an isolated stretch of the 25km-long sands of Cavelossim beach. Just footsteps from the beach and with a huge swimming pool and choice of restaurants and bars, you could spend all seven nights in the grounds of this all-inclusive hotel. But should you want to liven up your visit, it's only a short trip to the lively resort of Colva or the markets of Margoa.
Prize six: wild Kenya
Spend seven nights at Amani Tiwi Beach resort, part of Thomson's Platinum Collection, on an all-inclusive basis. With three interconnecting swimming pools and a pool bar, the newly refurbished hotel is perfect for a chilled out break. Tiwi beach is secluded, yet is only 17km south of the city of Mombasa. Kenya's largest safari, Tsavo National Park, is nearby too.
Enter your details for a chance to win one of these six dream holidays. Good luck!
Thank you for entering. You will be contacted by the Guardian shortly after the competition closes if you have won.
Rules: 1. The Thomson luxury holiday prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), their group companies or family members, the TUI Travel PLC group of companies or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email email@example.com with "Thomson luxury holiday prize draw" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 27 July 2013. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. Six winners will each receive one of the following six Thomson holidays:
a) One holiday for two adults for 14 nights, staying at the Ambre Hotel, Mauritius, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 May 2014-31 October 2014.
b) One holiday for two adults for 14 nights staying at the Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Maldives, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013 - 30 April 2014.
c) One holiday for two adults for seven nights staying at the JW Marriot Khao Lak, Thailand, on a bed and breakfast basis in a deluxe room with pool view. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013-30 April 2014, excluding between 20 December 2013-10 January 2014.
d) One holiday for two adults for seven nights staying at the Pullman Naithon, Thailand, on a bed and breakfast basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013-30 April 2014, excluding between 23 December 2013-11 January 2014.
e) One holiday for two adults for seven nights staying at the Dona Sylvia Beach Resort, Goa, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 November 2013-30 April 2014, excluding between 22 December 2013-28 February 2014.
f) One holiday for two adults for 14 nights staying at the Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, Kenya, on an all inclusive basis in a standard room. The holiday must be taken between 1 August-31 October 2013.
The first winner drawn at random will win holiday (a), the second winner chosen at random will win holiday (b), and so on. Each holiday includes flights on the Dreamliner from London Gatwick with departure dates subject to flying schedule, a 20kg luggage allowance per person and resort transfers. The prize does not include transfers in the UK, travel insurance and other incidental expenditures. There are six prizes on offer. The holidays must be booked between 2 August and 30 September 2013. The holidays cannot be taken between the following dates: 15 December 2013 to 3 January 2014; 2 April 2014 to 21 April 2014. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. Holiday prizes are subject to Thomson's terms and conditions of booking: http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/booking-terms-and-conditions.html
10. The winners will be notified by phone or email on or before 2 august 2013 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 28 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian Creative, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
12. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
21. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.