1 of 3, annual family passes to SEA LIFE Manchester & LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
Transform in to a Jurassic Ranger, at SEA LIFE Manchester, with this fantastic ‘Family Annual Pass’ prize for you and the family.
At SEA LIFE Manchester you can be part of the journey back in time with interactive ranger experiences and get hands-on with some of the creatures too!
After discovering the creatures of the deep sea, take on the role of a ninja at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre’s brand new LEGO® NinjagoTM City Adventure play feature
1. The competition opens on 31 May 2017 and ends on 30 June 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one Family Pass to SEA LIFE Manchester (“the Prize”) for three winners, valid for 12 months. Prize comprises 2 adults and 2 child annual passes.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable. The Prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Prize for value. Photocopies will not be accepted.
4. Children qualify as up to 17 years of age to SEA LIFE Manchester and adults must be accompanied by a child (up to 17 years old) to visit SEA LIFE Manchester. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, or on the day of any special event at the Attraction. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Attraction available at https://www.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/manchester which also contains details of the Attractions opening times and operating calendar.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within fourteen working days of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
11. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
13. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.