1. The prize draw and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The prize draw will close at midnight on Wednesday 24 December 2014. Three winners will be selected at random from valid entries received from Thursday 18 December until midnight on Wednesday 24 December 2014, inclusive.
3. The winners will be individually notified within 14 days of the prize draw's closing date, by the Promoter and must confirm by email their acceptance to the Promoter of the prize within 7 days of notification. In the event that the winners do not accept their prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prizes to the next randomly drawn correct and valid entry.
4. The winners’ names and town/county of residence will be made available upon request when the prizes have been awarded.
5. Entry to the prize draw and receipt of the prizes is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the winners may be required to provide proof of age.
6. There are three complimentary purses to be won at the Vivienne Westwood boutique in Bicester Village. Each winner may be randomly allocated one of the prizes.
7. All entries must be made by printing out and completing an entry form which can be found at Bicester Village’s website, www.bicestervillage.com. The completed entry form should then be handed in to a member of staff at the Vivienne Westwood boutique, Bicester Village. Incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will make themselves reasonably available for publicity purposes, if
required by the Promoter. The Promoter may use the winners’ names and images for further promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
11. The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies
or the employees’ family and household members.
12. The prizes are not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or
anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
13. By completing the prize draw entry form, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply for the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
14. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at [email protected]
15. The Promoter has arranged this prize draw in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from completing the prize draw.
16. All costs (including taxes and levies) other than those stated herein are to be met by the winners.
17. The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the prizes (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by a third party) and any liability for the prizes are the responsibility of the third party.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw.
19. If due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter deems it necessary to suspend or cancel the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right to do so, without incurring any liability to any entrant participating in this prize draw.
20.Every effort will be made to supply the prizes but in the event that this is not possible, equivalent prizes will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
21. To the extent permitted by applicable law, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this prize draw shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these prize draw terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the prize draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.