Win one of three luxury hampers
t’s the most wonderful time of the year and what better way to start the celebrations than a festive hamper. Our friends at Scottish Hampers have given us three The Thistle hampers for you to enjoy this Christmas. So if you’re looking for a cheese and wine hamper with some extra treats, then this is the perfect prize for you. A beautiful bottle of Bordeaux and tasty Scottish cheese are joined by crackers, oatcakes, pickle, dressing and rich flame roasted coffee from Thomson’s. There’s even a Dundee cake to top it all off.
Simply answer the question below to enter our seasonal competition:
Terms & Conditions
Freesat Logo TV Guide
What is Freesat
THE FREESAT APP
Login / Register
Xmas Hamper Terms and Conditions
Freesat – Scottish Hampers Competition Terms and Conditions Dec 2014
1. To enter the Scottish Hampers competition, entrants must answer the question on www.freesat.co.uk by 11 December 2014.
2. On or soon after 12 December 2014, the winner will be randomly selected from all entries. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful entrants.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees of Freesat, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected to the competition.
4. The winner will win a Thistle Scottish Hamper including free delivery (for further details of the content of the hamper, please visit www.scottishhampers.co.uk). The winner will be notified via phone or email. The winner must accept the prize within 2 weeks of notification otherwise a redraw will take place.
5. Freesat reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative of greater or equal value if the prize is no longer available for reasons beyond Freesat’s reasonable control.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete, delayed, corrupted or incorrect entries.
7. Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering this competition. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-in to receiving future correspondence from Freesat. Entrants who opt-in will have the option to unsubscribe from any future correspondence.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Freesat may reasonably require, e.g. the name of the winner may be posted on the www.freesat.co.uk website.
9. By entering the competition, entrants agree to these terms and conditions.
10. Promoter: Freesat (UK) Limited, 23-24 Newman Street, London W1T 1PJ, company no 6250097.
What is Freesat
What our customers think
Freesat Management Team
Jobs at Freesat
Use your current dish
Get Freesat in another room
Online TV listings
Your TV Week
Sport on Freesat
Keep in touch
Help & Advice
Receive the latest
Are you a Freesat customer? Yes No