Product: 1 of 3 Micro Scooters
Our lovely friends over at Micro Scooters have given us three brilliant scooters for you to win! We’ve got the 3in1 Mini Micro Seat which is ideal for children aged from 1+ as it starts off as a sturdy ride-on and eventually turns into a Mini Micro scooter. The Mini scooter is perfect for children aged 3-6 and finally a Maxi scooter which can be used by children up to the age of 12.
Rules: 1.No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2.This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion
3.Entries must be received by midday 30th September 2012. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4.Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5.To enter you must insert and submit your details using the online form at www.ladybird.co.uk/thingstodo/offersandcompetitions/index.html.
6.All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 1st October 2012. The first three entries drawn will be the winners.
7.The prize for each winner is a scooter from www.micro-scooters.com. There are three scooters, and these will be awarded to the winners by random. The winners will either receive the Mini Scooter, the Mini Micro 3in1 Scooter or the Maxi Scooter. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8.The winners will be notified via email or post by 7th October 2012. The winners must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9.To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter is Ladybird Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.