Win one of two pairs of return tickets to Portland, Oregon with Delta Air Lines
With its stunning coastline, national parks and vibrant street food scene - not to mention the most independent microbreweries of anywhere in the world - Portland has something for everyone, from foodies to outdoors enthusiasts.
This May, Delta Air Lines is re-launching daily nonstop flights from Heathrow to Portland in the beautiful state of Oregon and to celebrate is offering two pairs of tickets.
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Thank you. Your entry has been submitted.
Terms & Conditions
1. Two (2) prizes available. Each prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together to return Economy class tickets on Delta Air Lines flights, including taxes and charges, departing from Heathrow to Portland, Oregon (United States)
2. Prize is valid only for travel between 26 May 2017- 25 May 2018 inclusive on Delta's direct flights Heathrow – Portland, Oregon, subject to availability. Blackout dates apply as follows:
- between 17 and 27 November 2017 included
- between 19 December 2017 and 3 January 2018 included
- between 28 March 2018 and 3 April 2018 included
3. The prize does not include travel arrangements between the prize winner's home and Heathrow; the cost of any passports, visas or travel documentation required for the prize winner or prize winner's guest to travel to the United States; vaccinations; travel insurance; personal spending money; all drinks; any additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize-winner.
4. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas, travel insurance and any relevant vaccinations at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
5. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted for other benefits. Travel cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
6. Prize must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure and booked by 25 April 2018 at the latest. The return flight must be booked at the time of booking the flight departing the UK. Flights are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
7. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
8. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
9. Prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights.
10. Tickets are valid on Delta Air Lines' operating flights only.
11. Ticket to be issued in the winner's name and winner's guest's name only.
12. Embargo restrictions may apply. Subject to availability.
13. Once tickets are issued, no changes are permitted.
14. Heathrow Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equal value) if, in Heathrow Airport's sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
15. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
16. The prize must be taken on the dates stated within the competition terms and conditions.
17. No purchase necessary.
18. Entry is open to Heathrow Rewards members aged 18 and over with a UK residential address.
19. This competition is not open to employees of Delta Air Lines or any companies, agencies, families and Heathrow Airport Limited employees directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
20. Only one entry per member will be eligible.
21. The closing date for entries is 31 March 2017. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
22. The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Heathrow Airport Limited by the closing date.
23. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within fourteen days (14) days, no further draws will take place, as Heathrow Airport Limited's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
24. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The prize draw promoter is Heathrow Rewards, Heathrow Airports Limited, The Compass Centre, 1st Floor, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW.