x10 £30 Poundland vouchers
We’re giving £30 Poundland vouchers to 10 lucky winners!
Play our Creepy Crawly Crush game, find the five Poundland £1 logos, and complete the form the enter.
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the Poundland “Creepy Crawly Crush” prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) as promoted by Poundland Limited (company number 02495645) whose registered office is at Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT (the “Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The opening date of the Prize Draw is 10:00am (UK time) on 26th September 2016 (the “Opening Date”) and the Closing Date for receipt of entries is 09:00am (UK time) on 17th October 2016 (the “Closing Date”).
5. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families. The Prize Draw is not open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
6. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
7. To enter: No purchase necessary. Simply (between the Opening Date and the Closing Date):
(a) Visit http://www.poundland.co.uk/promotions/halloweengame2016 (the “Website”);
(b) Successfully complete the Creepy Crawly Crush Game (the “Game”) on the Website. To successfully complete the Game, click on the bugs and reveal all five Poundland red circle logos;
(c) Click on the “enter” link (which will automatically appear on the Website once you have successfully completed the Game) to access the on-line entry form (“Entry Form”); and
(d) Fully complete and submit the Entry Form. Entrants will be required to provide their name, date of birth, post code and email address.
8. Entries must be submitted online through the Entry Form and cannot be sent via post.
9. Only one entry permitted per person.
10. When entering the Prize Draw entrants may opt in to receiving marketing material from the Promoter. If the entrant opts in to receiving such material, the entrant consents to their registration details being added to the Promoter’s mailing list and they may receive newsletters from the Promoter via email. Entrants can leave the mailing list at any time by following the simple ‘unsubscribe’ instructions included on each newsletter.
11. Those entrants that (between the Opening Date and the Closing Date) successfully complete the Game and complete and submit the Entry Form, in accordance with the Terms, will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Entrants must fully complete the Entry Form to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
12. The first ten entries drawn at random from those entries eligible for entry into the Prize Draw will win the Prize (the “Winners”).
13. The prize consists of 3 Poundland vouchers to the value of £10.00 (total value is £30.00) which can be redeemed at any Poundland store (excluding Dealz stores) (the “Prize”). Only 1 £10.00 voucher can be redeemed per transaction and the vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer or discount. The vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of the issue date (shown on the front of the voucher), after which time they shall expire. The Prize is non-transferable, unless agreed by the Promoter in writing and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the Winners. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Winners will be notified that they have won via email within 7 days of the Closing Date, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the email address provided during the submission of the Entry Form (“Notification”). Entrants shall not be contacted if they have not won. The Winners must claim their Prize within 7 days of the Promoter sending the Notification by responding via email to the Promoter, providing the address to which they require the Prize to be sent (which must be in the UK). If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw at random from all other entries to select an alternative winner.
15. The Promoter will send the Prize to the Winners via within 30 days of receipt of the Winner’s email claiming their Prize, or as soon as reasonably practical thereafter. The Winners must ensure that the address provided is correct. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the Prize is lost or delayed during delivery.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time.
17. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for incorrectly completed entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
18. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that any Winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any Winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the Winner has acted improperly.
19. In the event of any Winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further selection at random from all other valid entries submitted. In the event of an alternative winner being selected for any reason whatsoever, the alternative winner will be notified that they have won within 7 days of the selection being made, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. The alternative winner must then claim their Prize in accordance with clause 14. If the alternative winner fails to claim their Prize in accordance with clause 14, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to either, at its sole option, carry out a further draw at random to select a further alternative winner or donate the Prize (or a prize of equivalent value) to a charity of its choice.
20. Personal data provided by entrants will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act, the Data Controller is Poundland Limited. Information provided by entrants will be used for the administration and management of the Prize Draw. The first name and home town/county of the Winners may be obtained up to 10 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request in writing along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to “Creepy Crawly Crush Game”, Poundland Limited, Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 2QT.
21. The name and home town/county of the Winners will be published on the Promoter’s website at http://www.poundland.co.uk/promotions/halloweengame2016 within 28 days of receipt of the Winners’ emails claiming their Prize, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
23. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw at no cost to the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants hereby give the Promoter consent to use his or her details in this way.
24. Subject to clause 26, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
25. Subject to clause 26, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
26. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
27. By entering the Prize Draw entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
28. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
29. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.