A selection of mens & womens activewear from Sundried clothing
UK Premium, ethical activewear brand Sundried is celebrating the launch of its functional fitness collection.
Your chance to win one piece of each of the items from the men’s activewear collection and the women’s activewear collection.
Sundried has partnered with Water For Kids so all purchases include a donation to their charity. Sundried activewear is handmade in Portugal and they believe in transparent production.
If you do not win then use code COMP16 to receive an exclusive 20% discount off your first order.
Find out more about Sundried at http://www.sundried.com
or join us on Facebook at facebook.com/sundried
1. The competition opens on 11 August 2016 and ends on 11 September 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is a selection of mens and womens activewear from Sundried clothing (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.