Tickets to the London Boat Show
The prize includes:
A pair of Preview Day tickets to the CWM FX London Boat Show at ExCeL London
A Boat Show like no other. Begin your own journey of discovery at the 2015 CWM FX London Boat Show with over 400 exhibitors showcasing 1,000s of boats, products and brands, the latest in technology and innovation alongside world debuts and product launches - you can't afford to miss out. Plus don't miss NEW attractions that will really capture your imagination.
Taking place from 9 to 18 January 2015, this world-renowned event is where adventure starts, pioneers meet and innovation shines. Immerse yourself in the elements and discover a world of boating and brand new craft being unveiled globally.
We have two pairs of Preview Day tickets to give away for 9 January 2015, which marks the show opening along with world launches and debuts.
If you don't want to miss out save on entry and buy a Standard Day ticket from £15* - and don’t forget two children aged 15 years and under go free with each adult ticket. Simply visit
londonboatshow.com and quote promotional code LDN04
All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 31 December 2014.
6. The decision of the Email Marketing Manager at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. One entry per registered user.
9. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
10. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
11. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
12. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
13. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
14. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
15. Winner(s) of prizes will be announced on the London & Partners website and/or notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
17. In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in London & Partners competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, London & Partners will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor) who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the account holder before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone and must have permission from the parent or guardian.
18. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
19. If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, London & Partners may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
20. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
21. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
22. London & Partners decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
23. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
24. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
25. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
26. No purchase is necessary.
27. Employees of any agency that is connected with the promotion or members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the promotion.
28. Rooms and tickets are subject to availability.
29. No cash alternative available.
30. Tickets are non-transferable.
31. Not for resale.
32. Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Will be added to their database(s). This data will not be shared with anyone else
33. No cash alternative.
34. Booking will not be accepted during December and are subject to availability.
35. The Organiser is National Boat Shows Limited, company number 0055861, Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF. The Show is the London Boat Show 2015.
36. Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket. When tickets are purchased in advance please check them on receipt as mistakes cannot be rectified on presentation of the tickets at the Show. For all ticket queries please call Redbox on
0844 776 7766.
37. Promotional or discounted tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
38. All tickets, discounts and promotions are subject to availability.
39. Presentation of the ticket for Show admission constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which the Organiser, is prepared to grant entry. Upon exit from the Show visitors will not be re-admitted.
40. Tickets cannot be exchanged, or transferred, nor may they be resold for commercial gain.
41. No refunds are available on tickets.
42. A ticket is valid for one admission only (unless expressly stated by us). Removal of the stub or any alteration may invalidate the ticket.
43. Up to two children 15 and under can gain free access to the Show with every standard adult ticket presented. This does not apply to Premium tickets.
44. All children entering the Show must have a ticket. To obtain child tickets you can order in advance via the website or the call centre. Alternatively, cashiers at the main Show entrance can issue child tickets with the presented adult ticket.
45. For public safety the Organiser reserves the right and ultimate discretion to refuse admission to or to eject visitors to Show or with respect to Show Attractions in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account), and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers. Customers should note that they may be refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of being (or appearing to be) abusive, threatening, or drunken, declining to be searched, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or for any other anti-social behaviour.
46. The Organiser reserves the right to defer, rearrange, amend or cancel the Show in whole or in part or any of its Attractions at any time without obligation to refund or exchange tickets. If for any reason we cannot offer you any feature or attraction at the time or date specified, we will endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative time and/or date during the Show.
47. Except for any liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law; we the Organiser, our Members, staff, agents or representatives will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence or breach of statutory duty) for any damage to property, accidents or injuries incurred at the Show.
48. The Organiser cannot accept financial or other responsibility for: i) any loss or liability incurred by the public at the Show, which arises or may arise as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or for any advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor; or ii) any loss or damage to personal property brought into the Show.
49. Visitors may be filmed and/or recorded for broadcast, marketing, Show promotion or security purposes during the Show.
50. The distribution of leaflets or any other advertising material or the sale of articles anywhere within the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden without prior written permission from the Organiser; who reserves the right at its absolute discretion to confiscate such articles for infringement of this condition.
51. A transaction fee of £1.75 will apply to each individual booking transaction.
52. The purchase of any Show Ticket shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the English courts.