WIN! RAINWATER TERRACE WATER BUTT WITH PLANTERS
Add a stylish, yet practical element to your back garden or plot with these fantastic planters from Rainwater Terrace. There are three spaces to plant fruit and veg crops, herbs or flowers while also storing rain water. During the winter months, collecting this resource is vital for summer when irrigation supplies may be low. The product creates a constant flow of water which prevents it from becoming stale and unsuitable for your plants. Each tier has detachable planters with integrated wicks delivering water to the roots of the plants and encouraging growth. At approximately 167cm high and requiring no complicated assembly process, anyone can enjoy the productive features of a Rainwater Terrace. This month three lucky GYO readers will win a 200 litre, three tier planter with an RRP of £179.
Question:Which crop features on page 40 of the December issue of Grow Your Own?
ANSWER: Brussels Sprouts
You have successfully entered the competition! We're now redirecting you to the competitions page
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE 16th December 2016 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on growfruitandveg.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.