Product: Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets
Rocket Dog has teamed up with THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS and we have tickets to giveaway to their only UK 2012 gigs at Knebworth and Sunderland. And not only that, you could WIN Rocket Dog shoes and bags too
Rules: Red Hot Chili Peppers 2012 UK gigs
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS RETURN TO THE UK FOR TWO MASSIVE SHOWS THIS SUMMER
MULTI-PLATINUM AMERICAN ROCK BAND TO PERFORM AT KNEBWORTH AND STADIUM OF LIGHT SUNDERLAND IN JUNE 2012
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Following the release of their tenth studio album I’m With You and a sold out UK arena tour, the Red Hot Chili Peppers will return to Britain in June to perform two massive open-air shows — their only UK dates of 2012. Red Hot Chili Peppers will take to the stage at Knebworth Park, Stevenage on Saturday 23rd June and Stadium of Light, Sunderland on Sunday 24th June 2012. Tickets on sale from See Tickets www.seetickets.com.
Set to occur just weeks before the launch of the 2012 Olympic Games in London these two very special shows will be the only opportunity for UK fans to see Red Hot Chili Peppers live in concert in 2012. Not only will the band play its first-ever major show in the North East of England (their only previous appearance being at the 400 capacity Newcastle Riverside in 1990), Red Hot Chili Peppers will also join a list of such luminaries as Led Zeppelin, Queen, Robbie Williams, and Genesis as headliners of the iconic Knebworth Park.
One of the most successful acts in rock history, Red Hot Chili Peppers have sold more than 60 million albums, including five multi-platinum LPs, and won six Grammy Awards, including "Best Rock Album" for Stadium Arcadium, "Best Rock Performance By a Duo or Group" for "Dani California,” "Best Rock Song" for "Scar Tissue," and "Best Hard Rock Performance With Vocal" for "Give It Away."
Rocket Dog has got 8 tickets to giveaway
contact # *
shoe size *
D.O.B / / *
preferred location *
Please untick this box if you do not wish to receive our latest newsletter.
No strangers to performance on a grand scale, having supported Oasis on their last ever tour including dates at Wembley Stadium, Reverend ant the Makers are now confirmed to join Red Hot Chili Peppers this summer.
Sheffield’s indie rock finest, Reverend and the Makers will open proceedings at both of these open air shows, which follow Red Hot Chili Peppers’ hugely successful sell out arena tour in 2011. Since crashn into the top ten with their single Heavyweight Champion of the World in 2007, Reverend and the Makers boast a plethora of hit singles and albums and have gone on to perform at some of the UK’s biggest festivals. Led by the ever-charismatic Jon McLure, their swaggering set is sure to be the perfect way to whip up the crowds at Knebworth Park and Sunderland Stadium of Light come June.
The Liverpudlian trio are the final band to be confirmed for the Knebworth Park date with one remaining special guest to be announced for Sunderland Stadium of Light.
Their story so far charts a rocket-speed rise to indie stardom, from their days at Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts to bagging themselves an NME award for ‘Best Dancefloor Filler’, The Wombats have soared to worldwide attention. Hits including ‘Moving to New York‘, ‘Let’s Dance to Joy Division‘ and ‘Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves)‘ from their gold and platinum albums are firm favourites and may well feature in their sets at these two exclusive 2012 UK dates for Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will run on www.rocketdog.co.uk website from 24/4/2012 – 14/5/2012
2. Closing date for entries is midnight 14/5/2012 (GMT)
3. The competition is open to all residents of countries stated on http://www.rocketdog.co.uk/info.asp?i=wheretobuy, except employees of Rocket Dog and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third party promotional partners.
4. Entry limited to one per email address. Multiple entries using the same email address will be disqualified.
5. No purchase is necessary but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
6. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the form provided by Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd under this promotion including their name, date of birth,e-mail address, contact number and shoe size – winners will be notified by telephone. If unavailable and a message is to be left, prizes must be claimed within 48 of the message being given. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
7. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all of these terms and conditions. Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website.
9. The winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
10. Their are 4x first prizes. 2 for Knebworth and 2 for Sunderland. A first prize is 2x tickets to a Red Hot Chili Peppers 2012 concert at either Knebworth or Sunderland, 2 pairs of shoes and 2 bags from www.rocketdog.co.uk. Shoes are subject to availability and must be split with only 1 pair from each of the following categories – beach, heels, flats, casuals, boots. All prize components will be shipped to 1 delivery address and anywhere within http://www.rocketdog.co.uk/info.asp?i=wheretobuy There is NO travel component of this prize. Winners are responsible for their own travel arrangements, parking and any accommodation requirements.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
12. The judge's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Rocket DogBrands International Ltd.
15. Winners' names may be published on the website, email newsletter and social network channels.
16. Completion and submission of the competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The competition is open to all ages. However, any winning ticket-holder under the age of 16 on the day of the concert must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the concert.