SIGNED DOODLE BOMB LACOSTE LIVE EDITIONS
We love a good fashion, beauty collaboration, and the latest one to earn our approval is the new male Lacoste fragrance, Lacoste Live, that has undergone a quirky little collaboration with of-the-moment illustrator, and professional doodler Hattie Stewart.
Hattie is best known for her ‘doodle bombing’, her illustrative doodling over famous magazine covers. Now she has turned her talents to cologne bottle design (see below). Her collaboration with Lacoste extends even further to an Instagram competition.
The Instagram competition, ‘LACOSTE L!VE #NEWPERSPECTIVE’ has been created to encourage everyone capture their everyday life from a new perspective – whether it be a familiar building, a place or familar environment/surroundings. For example, turning something ordinary on its head, – into something different (in keeping with the fragrance campaign ‘New Fragrance, New perspective’, which encourages people to step aside, step back, and see life from a different angle). Here is also the global launch video detailing the #NEWPERSPECTIVE campaign for your reference.
Already enthusiastic? Well luckily for you we have a little competition. We have two limited edition doodle bombed Lacoste Live bottles, signed by Hattie Stewart herself to give away. Five runners up will also be able to win a normal Lacoste Live Eau de Toilette Pour Homme too.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below.
What is the name of the illustrator that has collaborated with Lacoste for Lacoste Live?
Answer : Hattie Stewart
Completion message :
Thanks for your entry!
All entries to be received by August 30, 2014
-The closing date is stated on the competition entry page.
-Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per person.
-All prizes are subject to availability, and Beauty And The Dirt reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize unless relevant to an event closer to the time. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.