Win some McVitie's goodies by tweeting us @McVities what you're looking forward to this Xmas using #SweeetChristmas
Twitter McVitie's Competition - Tweet What You're Looking Forward To This Christmas (15th - 17th December 2014)
11 December 2013 at 11:01
1. Entrants must be aged 13 or over and residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic Ireland, excluding employees and their families of the promoter or United Biscuits (UK) Limited, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase is required to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition you must follow the instructions in one of the competition tweets published by the McVitie's Twitter account (@McVities) between the 15th - 17th December 2014. The competition is to win some McVitie's goodies by tweeting @McVities what you're looking forward to this Xmas using #SweeetChristmas in the tweet.
4. Winners are not eligible to win more than once (one entry will be selected per person; a user cannot win twice with separate entries).
5. The competition starts 12:30pm 15th December 2014 and the closing date for receipt of all entries is 5pm Wednesday 17th December 2014.
6. The winners will be selected by Team McVitie's.
7. 5 winners will be chosen - Prizes are a selection of McVitie's Christmas products. The winners will be picked at random from the selection - no cash alternative will be awarded.
8. Team McVitie's decisions are final and no correspondence on the matter will be entered in to.
9. Winners will be contacted via ‘reply’ to their entry tweet.
10. Names of the winners will be published by the McVitie's McVitie's Twitter account (@McVities).
11. If there is no response from the selected winners after 48 hours from when the first message is sent, another winner will be selected and messaged
12. By entering this competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
13. Twitter is not associated with this competition and plays no part in this promotion.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
15. You are providing your information to the promoter, not Twitter.
16. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the promotion.
18. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to give Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the promotion.
20. The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
21. The promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
22. Promoter: MEC, 1 Paris Garden, London SE1 8NU / United Biscuits (UK) Limited, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8EE.