WIN! STIHL MSA 120 C-BQ CORDLESS CHAINSAW
Large, heavy-to-use chainsaws are a thing of the past thanks to the new, lightweight STIHL Compact Cordless System chainsaw, ideal for pruning small branches around your garden or cutting logs for the fire. Perfectly balanced and weighing just 3.7kg (including battery), the MSA 120 C-BQ boasts a 6.35mm Picco chain and 30cm cutting bar, which provides powerful, precise and smooth performance. The soft handle and ultra quiet battery power also allow you to comfortably work for extended periods of time with no ear defenders, and without the worry of disturbing the neighbours. For more information on the MSA 120 C-BQ STIHL Compact Cordless Chainsaw or the new STIHL Compact Cordless System, visit stihl.co.uk/compactcordless
Question:Which crop features on page 40 of the December issue of Grow Your Own?
ANSWER: Brussels Sprouts
You have successfully entered the competition! We're now redirecting you to the competitions page
Terms & Conditions:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE 16th December 2016 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on growfruitandveg.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.