A five star 2 night break for two in St Andrews, including a round of golf on your choice of Fairmon
Enjoy a perfect 2-night break at the award-winning 5-star Fairmont St Andrews, on a lavish bed and breakfast basis. Nestled within a private 520-acre estate, and complete with two championship golf courses, the hotel provides spectacular vistas across the dramatic bay of St Andrews.
Try your lucky tee on your choice of the Torrance or Kittocks courses; indulge yourself in an invigorating spa treatment; stroll along the stunning white sands of St Andrews West Sands Beach, immortalised in the film ‘Chariots of Fire’; and savour the delicious culinary delights skilfully prepared by the Fairmont Chefs.
Perfect wildlife experience
You and your companion will also embark upon an unrivalled wildlife experience courtesy of Raptor World. Take to the breathtaking Scottish countryside with expert falconers, where you will experience the thrill of handling and flying majestic birds of prey in their natural habitat.
You'll also enjoy a sumptuous meal for two to the value of £150 at one of the prestigious Scotch Beef Club restaurants in the local area.
What’s more, with £300 spending money and £200 towards travel you are free to discover the many more Perfect Experiences the Historic Royal Burgh of St Andrews has to offer. And to round off your break, you will be presented with a personalised bottle of 17-year-old Glengoyne whisky. The perfect touch to this indulgent break!
Just enter your details!
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and their immediate families of VisitScotland, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants under 18 require parental/guardian’s permission to take part & to be awarded prize.
4. Draw closes 20.08.10
5. No purchase necessary.
6. To enter simply log on to www.visitscotland.com/perfectstandrews and register your details.
7. All entries received will be entered into the prize draw to win the following: 1 x trip for 2 people for a 2-night stay at the 5-star Fairmont St Andrews on a bed and breakfast basis and staying in a Deluxe King or Twin Guestroom valid until 31.12.10; 1 x round of golf on either the Fairmont St Andrews Kittocks Course or the Fairmont St Andrews Torrance Course; 1 x 60 minute spa treatment per person at the Fairmont St Andrews Spa; 1 x wildlife experience for 2 with Raptor World; 1 x dinner for 2 up to the value of £150 at one of the Scotch Beef Club restaurants and 1 x bottle of personalised 17-year-old Glengoyne whisky.
8. Prize also includes £300 spending money and a travel allowance of £200. Amount provided will vary based on location of winner, distance travelled and travel method. Travel allowance will be paid once the prizewinner provides full receipts. Amount payable will be at the Promoter’s discretion and will be to a maximum of £200 in total.
9. The stay at the Fairmont St Andrews is subject to availability and excludes Saturdays and public holidays.
10. All elements of prize package are subject to date availability, subject to change, are weather dependant and are subject to all prizefund provider standard operator terms and conditions.
11. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
12. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received on 31.08.10 and notified in writing within 28 days. Confirmation on redemption of the prize must be received within 28 days of prize winner notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be drawn. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry or postage does not constitute proof of delivery.
14. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
15. For name and county of prize winner, send an SAE to Perfect Experiences Promotion, 45 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EP after 30.09.10.
16. Further offers may be made to you by VisitScotland and the companies who provided this prize. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt out option on the online entry form.