Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees and agents (and families, members of employees and agents) of Naked Wines, Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), Guardian Media Group plc ("GMG") or any subsidiary of GMG, or freelance contributors to GNM or anyone connected with the Competition or the Prize.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must complete the boxes shown above with your details and press the "submit" button. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition please email [email protected]
with Naked Wines competition in the subject line.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. We do not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The closing date and time of the Competition is 23:59 on 27 July 2014. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
8. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
9. There is one prize of three bottles of Benjamin Darnault Pique Nique Rose 2013 and three bottles of Prosecco Spumante Borgo di Sassi.
•The wine will be delivered to the winner's home address.
10. The winner will be notified by email or phone by 30 July 2014 and given details of how to claim the Prize. If the winner cannot be reached or has otherwise failed to acknowledge such notification within 2 days, GNM shall be entitled to select a new winner of the Prize (and if that winner does not acknowledge GNM's notification within 2 days he or she will also forfeit the Prize. If the winner rejects the Prize GNM shall be entitled to select another winner and the same acceptance period shall apply).
11. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Prize is subject to availability and GNM reserves the right to change the Prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value.
12. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
17. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.
20. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Guardian Marketing Department, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU