Tickets to a Premiere including hotel stay, travel and spending money plus 20 runner up prizes
Booker have teamed up with Kelloggs to give you the chance to Win Tickets to a Premiere plus 20 runner up prizes. To enter this free prize draw competition just fill in your details. Good luck
Completion message :
Thank you for entering the competition
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom excluding employees and their immediate families of Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) or Twentieth Century Fox, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
To enter the promotion, visit www.premier-stores.co.uk and complete online entry form before the Closing Date (defined below). You will require internet access to enter the promotion. No purchase necessary.
The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at midnight 30th December 2014. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
7. Prizes are as stated below, they are non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
8. Prize package for 2 adults includes: Return train travel from mainland UK rail station to London to the value of £150, Return private station transfers in London to the value of £50, 1 night’s luxury hotel accommodation (4* min) in central London, including breakfast to the value of £150, Return private transfers to the Premiere to the value of £50, £100 spending money, Full winner management including a 24 helpline whilst travelling and a pair of tickets to an upcoming Twentieth Century Fox film premiere in London. Runner up prizes 20 x pairs of Cineworld tickets.
9. Twentieth Century Fox (Fox) cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event the winner will receive tickets to another Fox premiere happening in 2014/2015 which will be specified by Fox.
Any other expenses incurred by the winner and their guest in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest.
11. At least one of the prize winners attending the premiere must be over 18 years.
12. Entry implies acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted within 14 days of the Closing Date using the details provided to enter the promotion. The winner will then be contacted again when an appropriate Twentieth Century Fox film premiere date becomes available either in 2014 or 2015. Winners will be required to provide details to the Promoter in order to receive the prize.
14. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
18. Promoter: Registered UK office: Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PU (company registration number 3237431) ©2014 Kellogg Company