Win tickets to Autosport International 2014!
Europe’s largest motorsport show, Autosport International will be kicking off the new motorsport season in true style at Birmingham’s NEC on 11-12 January 2014, and we’re giving you the chance to be there!
Over 80,000 people attended in 2013 to see cars, stars and action! Race fans are in for a real treat, as John Surtees, world champion on two and four wheels, will appear at the show along with ex-F1 driver and Sky Sports F1 presenter Martin Brundle.
Next to the stars, if you want a pre-season adrenaline fix, head to the Live Action Arena, where you will be treated to white-knuckle demonstrations and record-breaking stunts. You can even experience the exhilaration for yourself by booking your seat in a Caterham or taking on the karting challenges on offer.
Under the same roof, the Performance Car Show in association with Autocar and PistonHeads.com hosts the best supercars, high-performance road cars and accessories for your very own project.
Tickets are now on sale, from £31 for adults and £20 for children aged five and over. For more information and ticket sales visit http://www.autosportinternational.com.
Keep up to date with the latest show developments on Facebook or via Twitter @autosport_show.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets just answer the following question correctly:
Where is Autosport International 2014 being held?
Answer: A: Birmingham NEC
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 13th December 2013 at 12noon (GMT).
4. The prize is a pair of tickets to Autosport International 2014 NEC which can be used to attend on the 11-12 January 2014. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative with be offered.
5. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner.
6. The name of the ticket holder cannot be changed once ticket is claimed.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
8. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
10. Winner will be drawn at random on 13th December 2013 and will be notified by phone or email.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
14. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from the NEC and any other costs incurred during their visit.
15. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
16. The tickets will be posted to the winner.
17. The promoter of this competition is Marketing Birmingham, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND.
18. This promotion is governed by English law.