TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
By submitting an entry to the win tickets to the CarFest South and/or CarFest North draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of your name, county, image and likeness in conjunction with the Prize Draw and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the winner as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
1. This Prize Draw is promoted, administered and managed by Peugeot Motor Company PLC, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 1ND (the “Promoter” and the “Administrator”).
2. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
Can I enter the Prize Draw?
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
4. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents excluding the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or above at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required from the winner.
5. Any employee of the Promoter and Administrator involved with the following individuals will not be eligible to enter this Prize Draw:
a. Anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Prize Draw; and
b. any employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter and the Administrator or their families and their associated companies or retailer network.
How to enter
6. The Prize Draw is open from 1st June 2017 and will close at 23:59 on 16th June 2017 (the “Prize Draw Period”. Any entries received after this time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw. To enter the Prize Draw you will require internet access. To enter, simply fill out the online form here.
7. Only entries received during the course of the Prize Draw and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted for the Prize Draw. Multiple entries will be ineligible. Anyone found to have used multiple accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be
9. You must abide by the Platform rules here). The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Prize Draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
10. If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or Platform site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for inability to enter or for incomplete or late entries and any such entries will not be considered valid.
11. The prize is available to 13 winners and three nominated guests per winner. The prize will be:
Family weekend VIP camping tickets (2adults, 2 children) to one of the following;
CarFest North 28th – 30th July
CarFest South 25th – 27th August
Four VIP day tickets to one of the following;
CarFest North Friday 28th July (two sets of tickets available)
CarFest North Saturday 29th July (two sets of tickets available)
CarFest North Sunday 30th July (two sets of tickets available)
CarFest South Friday 25th August
CarFest South Saturday 26th August
Four Standard day tickets to one of the following;
CarFest South Friday 25th August
CarFest South Saturday 26th August
CarFest South Sunday 27th August
12. As the Prize will involve fixed dates it is the responsibility of the winning entrant to ensure that they and their nominated guest are available.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs and/or expenses in relation to the Prize (without limitation) including travel costs, hospitality or personal expenditure, other than any specifically listed as part of the Prize above and for the specified periods of time (where applicable).
14. Entrants may only win one Prize throughout the duration of the Prize Draw.
15. Each valid entry received within the Prize Draw Period will be allocated a number. These numbers will then be placed into a random number generator on 19th June 2017 and 13 numbers will be drawn at random to determine the winners. This process will be observed and verified by an independent observer. The selection process is final and therefore no correspondence will be entered into thereafter. Tickets are allocated at random at the discretion of the Administrator.
16. The winning entrants will be contacted via email within 14 working days of the Prize Draw Period. The Promoter or Administrator will use the contact details supplied with the entry to contact the winner and will not be responsible if the contact details supplied to it are incorrect. Please ensure that the email address you provide is valid in order for the Promoter or Administrator to contact you once you have won.
17. The winning entrant will be asked to confirm their name and postal address and that they accept the Prize by replying to the Promoter/Administrator. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 7 working days after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to offer that Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
18. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning entrant, for any reason, it will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative winning entrant if the Prize is not claimed by this deadline and this alternative winning entrant will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
19. If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winning entrant is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to that entrant and award the prize to another entrant will be selected at random. In that event the original winning entrant agrees to return the Prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
20. If the Prize offered is unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prize. The winning entrant will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or suffered in connection with taking up the Prize.
21. There is no cash or credit alternative and the Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and is not for resale.
22. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Neither the Promoter, the Administrator or their respective group companies, or their affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winning entrant winning, collecting, using or enjoying the Prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, the Administrator, any related third party and their respective group companies for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for it to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
24.The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
25. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual claims.
Use of Prize Draw entries and Personal Data
27. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter and the Administrator (and their agents, contractors and group members on their behalf), may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
a. to enable it to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. to notify you if you are the winning entrant of the Prize Draw. If you are the winning entrant then your name and country may be published including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s own website the Promoter’s Platform account and social media channels, and in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw and/or notified on request to members of the public; and
c. to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the Prize.
28. The Promoter and Administrator each reserve the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to the Administrator at: Peugeot Motor Company, CRM and Data Manager, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
Rules for Prize Draw
29. You agree that by entering this Prize Draw, you will comply with:
a. The terms and conditions of the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Entries which are found or suspected to violate such laws and/or regulations and/or any third party rights will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited;
b. All applicable concerning rules and regulations relating to the Prize (including any terms of accreditation determined by CarFest).
31. The winning entrant and his/her guest shall not, while using the Prize, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of CarFest, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon CarFest. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to CarFest.
32. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to the winning entrant to CarFest (and any of its service providers or agents) for the purposes of administering the Prize and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of CarFest relating to the use of the Prize, investigating and taking action against such winners.
To find out the name of the winning entrant please send your request by post, after 19th June to: Peugeot CarFest Competition, Peugeot Motor Company PLC, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND.
If you have any other questions about this Prize Draw, please send your question by e-mail to: [email protected]
before 16th June 2017. We cannot accept Prize Draw entries via this email but will try to help you with your question.