tickets for you & three friends to the Boardmasters festival with Davidoff Cool Water including VIP
Want to win tickets for you & three friends to the Boardmasters festival with Davidoff Cool Water including VIP camping?
Enter your details now!
Completion message :
Success! Thank you for entering!
1. Entry is open to United Kingdom residents, except employees (and their families) of the Promoter and COTY UK [(as the ultimate parent company of Davidoff)], or their suppliers and vendors, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
2. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Entrants to the Venue aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years and above. The following age restrictions apply (ID may be required to gain entry): 18 year olds can only accompany two under 16 year olds; 24 year olds can only accompany four under 16 year olds; and 25 years old can accompany more than four under 16 year olds.
3. The start date of the prize draw is 9:00am July 19th 2014 (inclusive); the prize draw closes at 11:59pm on July 25th 2014 (inclusive).
4. Proof of identity and age may be required to collect the prize and to gain entry to the Venue. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
5. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
6. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
8. The prize is 4 tickets to the Event from the 8th-10th August 2014, which includes VIP tipi camping. One prize winner will be chosen and the winner can bring 3 friends with them (please refer to age restrictions under clause 2).
9. The prize is as stated in these terms and conditions. It is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative prize will be offered.
10. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel to and from the festival.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
12. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter and COTY UK Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
How to Enter
14. To enter the prize draw, click on to the Debenhams Beauty Club Facebook page and follow the instructions to enter your details.
15. By entering their details, competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants will also be deemed to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of any person for whom they are being awarded the tickets. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and those of Boardmasters, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
16. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
17. A limit of one entry per customer will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
18. No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
Winner Selection Process
20. Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random by an automated system from all correct entries received within the competition open dates.
21. The winner must claim the Prize within one month of the close date and book within six months of claiming the Prize.
22. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runners-up selected by the same judges.
23. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner using the contact details they provided at the time of entry. The winner will also be announced on the Debenhams Beauty Club Facebook page.
24. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
25. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
26. A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Termination of Prize Draw
27. Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Exclusion of Liability
29. We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
30. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our promotions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
Identity of the Promoter
31. The promoter of this prize draw is Debenhams Retail Plc registered no. 5448421. Registered office: 10 Brock Street, regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG