Product: tickets to Madam Butterfly and five-star hotel stay
One lucky winner and their three guests will experience the wonder of Madam Butterfly – the emotional tale of a Japanese geisha and her devoted love for a heartless American naval lieutenant, underscored by Puccini’s exquisite music.
The performance – which takes place on May 26 at the London Coliseum – boasts spectacular sets, stunning costumes and evocative use of Far Eastern theatre traditions. Originally directed by the late Anthony Minghella, ENO’s Olivier Award-winning staging was described by The Sunday Telegraph as ‘the most beautiful show in operatic London’.
The winner's accommodation, the Royal Horseguards Hotel stands proudly among the most recognisable landmarks in the capital, and provides the perfect city retreat.
The winner and guests will enjoy a pre-threatre meal in award-winning restaurant OneTwentyOneTwo, and can sip cocktails in Equus Bar whilst listening to the in-house pianist or enjoy an award-winning afternoon tea on the outdoor terrace.
Rules: This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details regarding how to enter as published form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. If winning is dependent on answering a question correctly, then the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
4. All entries must be received by the published closing date.
5. The winner(s) will be notified by email, telephone or letter and their name and the name of the county where they live may be published. The winner(s) will be notified within seven days of the close of the prize draw. The name and county of the winner(s) may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Telegraph Promotions Department, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT. The prize will be delivered to the winner's home address within 28 days of notification, unless the winner is notified otherwise. Prizes will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of contestants, illegal or otherwise.
6. The prizes as published are available on the date of publication. The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. The winner may be required to participate in publicity. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner, should you be drawn as a winner of the prize.
8. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.