tickets to Miss Saigon and a stay in London
The legendary musical from the creators of Les Misérables, Cameron Mackintosh's acclaimed new production of Miss Saigon has made its highly anticipated return to the West End, and is breaking box office records. Since Miss Saigon's sensational record-breaking run at London's Theatre Royal Drury Lane 25 years ago, it has played in 300 cities in 15 different languages, winning awards around the world. This epic musical love story tells the tragic tale of young bar girl Kim, orphaned by war, who falls in love with an American GI called Chris — but their lives are torn apart by the fall of Saigon.
One lucky High Life reader will win a pair of top-price tickets to the show, one night's accommodation in a Radisson Blu Edwardian London hotel and two 'Showstopping Ho' pre-theatre meals at Soho restaurant The House of Ho.
Which year did Paul Theroux return to Vietnam?
Answer : 2007
Completion message :
YOUR ENTRY WAS SUCCESSFUL. GOOD LUCK!
1. Open to UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Cedar Communications and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Employees of Cameron Mackintosh Ltd, Dewynters or its affiliates are not eligible to receive the prize.
2. This promotion is void where this promotion is prohibited.
3. The prize is a pair of top-price tickets to Miss Saigon, along with dinner at The House of Ho, Soho, and a one-night stay at the Radisson Edwardian Blu hotel.
4. To enter: submit your answer to the question, along with your contact details, on the form below.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The prize includes:
a) Two top-price tickets to Miss Saigon at the Prince Edward Theatre, London.
b) Dinner at The House of Ho, including 2 x Showstopping HO selections from the pre-theatre menu. The menu consists of sharing plates. Dessert and service is not included. A house cocktail or soft drink is available for each person, any further drinks or extra side dishes must be paid for.
c) An overnight stay at a Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel in London. The winner may choose from either the Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street, Hampshire or Bloomsbury Street hotels. This will be an overnight stay for two in a deluxe room with breakfast only. Any additional charges at the hotel must be paid in full by the winner on check out. Prize is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Edwardian Group, London.
7. All travellers must have a passport with at least 6 months validity from the day they return to the UK after the holiday prize.
8. The prize does not include flights, airport transfers, tourist visas, travel insurance, (mandatory) passports, meals (unless otherwise stated), any applicable taxes not included in the price of the ticket or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be combined with any other offer, is only available during a trip booked under this promotion and has no cash value. There is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the winner will receive a prize equal or greater value.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited.
11. All bookings must be made a minimum of 6 weeks in advance and is subject to availability and certain black out dates, including public holidays. Cancellations must be received at least 72 hours prior to arrival date or winner will forfeit the prize. The prize must be taken by 28 February 2015.
12. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
13. No responsibility is accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The closing date for entries is 23.55pm GMT on 31 August 2014.
15. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received under the supervision of an independent observer.
16. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal of greater value.
18. The names and counties of the winners will be made available upon request.
20. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize. An indemnity waiver may be required from all travellers.
22. By taking part in this promotion all entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.