Tickets To See Oliver Heldens
He's one of the most in-demand producers and DJs on the planet, and in the week that Oliver Heldens releases his new single 'Gecko (Overdrive)', you could see him live.
Oliver Heldens is set to perform at Dance Tunnel in London on 2nd July and we're giving you the chance to be there and meet and greet the DJ as well.
All you need to do to win this amazing prize is answer the question below. Please check out the terms and conditions before you enter.
Question: Which female vocalist features on Oliver Heldens' new single 'Gecko (Overdrive)'?
Becky Hill <<<<<Answer
The following rules ("Rules") together with Global Radio's ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") (which can be found at capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions/) apply to 'Win Tickets To See Oliver Heldens Live In London' ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 24th June 2014 to Thursday 26th June 2014 ("the Duration"). The "Radio Station" is Capital XTRA.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To take part in the competition, entrants must go online to CapitalXTRA.com to answer the question and register their details. Online entry will open on 24th June, 2014 at 12:00pm and close on 26th June, 2014 at 23:59pm.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entrants.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
5.1 Entrants must be aged 18+
7. The prize will consist of a pair of tickets to see Oliver Heldens at Dance Tunnell on 2nd July 2014 and a meet and greet with the DJ himself.
8. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time and there is no cash alternative.
9. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
10. Dance Tunnel reserves the right to exercise their door policy for which Global Radio is not responsible.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
12. Global Radio cannot take any responsibility for artist delay, or cancellation.