1 of 5 double tickets for "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales",
We're offering 5 double tickets for "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales", one of the most exciting films of the year. If you're as excited as we are, watch the trailer below and enter our competition!
Take the quiz below to assess your knowledge of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" and you could be one of the lucky winners - no matter your score!
Q1. Did no one come to save me just because they missed me.
Q2 How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me
Q3. You lied to me by telling me the truth, very good can I use that
Q4. The black pearl in a bottle, why's the black pearl in a bottle
Q5. You are without doubt the worst pirate I've heard of.
Wohoo, you got 5 out of 5!
1. The competition opens on 08/05/2017 and ends at 11:59 pm on 21/05/2017.
2. The prize is five double cinema tickets for "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" for five winners. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter.
7. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
10. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
11. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
13. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions