Win tickets to the summer proms at Warwick Castle!
We’ve teamed up with Warwick Castle Summer Sounds, to give you the chance to win tickets to the Summer Proms at Warwick Castle Summer Sounds on Saturday 12 July 2014.
Gather your friends and family, prepare your picnics and join us for a spectacular evening of superb music and incredible fireworks as we celebrate Warwick Castle's 1,100th birthday with our greatest ever Summer Proms concert.
Popular conductor Jae Alexander returns and we are delighted to welcome the City Of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, who will perform popular classics, film themes and all the flag-waving favourites associated with 'the Last Night Of The Proms'.
Our lucky winner will receive a two to the Summer Proms at Warwick Castle. All you have to do to for a chance to win this fantastic prize, courtesy of Warwick Castle Summer Sounds, is answer the following simple question:
What anniversary is Warwick Castle celebrating?
To purchase tickets follow this link: http://www.warwickconcerts.com
For further information please visit http://www.warwickconcerts.com
or follow us on Twitter @WCSummerSounds and on Facebook @Warwick Castle Summer Sounds
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham or any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is Friday 4th July at 2.00pm (GMT).
4. The prize is a pair of tickets to see The Summer Proms at Warwick Castle on the 12th July
5. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner and it is the winner's responsibility to collect the prize.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
7. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
8. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
9. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
12. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from Birmingham and any other costs incurred during their visit.
13. Marketing Birmingham and Generate Sponsorship Limited accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
14. The promoters of this competition is Marketing Birmingham and Generate Sponsorship Limited, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND.
15. This promotion is governed by English law.
16. No more than one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Prize winners may be required to participate in any post event publicity. By entering into the competition, entrants agree to the publicity.
18. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
19. The Promoter has the right to alter, amend or cancel the competition without prior notice.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice.
21. Each prize winner assumes all risks inherent at this activity. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury or death suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
22. By entering the competition the entrant releases the Promoter, its directors, officers, employees and representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property).