The Harry Potter phenomenon continues as the fifth movie release, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, bursts onto cinema screens on July 13th worldwide.
The film follows Harry Potter as he is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts with Harry desperate to get back and find out why his friends Ron and Hermione have been so secretive all summer. However, what Harry is about to discover in his new year at Hogwarts will turn his whole world upside down!
To celebrate this much anticipated movie we have managed to get our hands on a pair of tickets for one lucky winner and a guest to attend the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in London's Leicester Square on 3rd July 2007! Prior to the movie you can join the crowds to soak up the excitement and atmosphere and watch the stars as they arrive before you and your guest enter the cinema to be propelled into the magical world of Harry Potter.
Also included in this amazing prize we are treating you to a night in a plush hotel which includes breakfast plus £100 spending money and return travel from your home to the hotel.
To stand a chance of winning this fantastic prize simply answer the question below, fill in your details and hit GO!
Competition closes - 28th June 2007
[U Terms and Conditions
1. How to enter this Competition:
- answer the question and enter your details
- click 'Go'
2. Prize is a pair of tickets for one winner plus guest to the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in London's Leicester Square on 3rd July 2007. Prize includes one night's hotel accommodation, £100 spending money and return travel from winner's home to the hotel.
3. Closing date is 28 June 2007; all entries must be made by midnight on this date.
4. The winner will be notified by email by Friday 29th June 2007; the prize will be delivered within 3 days of notification.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
7. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.
8. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
9. Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of Play.com, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
10. Promoter's address is Play Ltd, PO Box 192, St Helier, Jersey JE4 8RP. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
Note: The tick box to opt out of further mailings from Play.com is at the very bottom of the page.