Tickets to the Cake International Show
A fab cake decoration and sugarcraft show, Cake International, is taking place at the NEC, Birmingham from 5-7 November and we have 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs.
Event Organisers ICHF, together with Cake Craft & Decoration magazine and the British Sugarcraft Guild, will bring you the very best in cake decoration with experts offering advice, materials and ideas for creating your very own masterpieces!
This year’s international guest, Alan Tetreault of Global Sugar Art, will show you how to make flowers out of gelatine or traditional gumpaste petals, while the Taste Of Sugar workshop will offer beginners hands-on experience in the craft.
Question: In what city is Cake International being held? BIRMINGHAM!
Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents.
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day of the show.
3. Tickets are non transferable.
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. The closing date for this offer is Monday 9 August 2010.
6. For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here