Tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final
Fancy a ringside seat at this year's UEFA Champions League Final?
The Daily Mirror has teamed up with MasterCard, official sponsors of the UEFA Champions League, to give FIVE lucky fans the chance to win a pair of category two tickets to see
FC Barcelona vs. Manchester United FC AND attend the team training sessions at Wembley Stadium the evening before*.
This year's Final takes place on Saturday May 28 at 7.45pm.
To stand a chance of winning one of the five prize packages fill in the form below and return it to us by midnight on Tuesday May 24th 2011. Terms and conditions apply, alongside usual MGN competition rules, please see below. Travel and accommodation will be arranged by MGN.
The UEFA Champions League is European football’s most prestigious club tournament and steeped in history, making it a fans’ favourite no matter who they support.
To celebrate the special legacy of the UEFA Champions League, MasterCard is also offering the unique chance for MasterCard cardholders to own their very own priceless piece of football history, for more information visit http://www.mastercard.co.uk/football.
*Please note: Winners will have access to both teams training sessions but the length of each team training session is out of the control of the promoter or MasterCard, and could be limited to 15 minutes for each team session.
Where is this year's Champions League Final being held?
Answer : Wembley
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – UEFA Champions League Promotion
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and families of Trinity Mirror (“Promoter”) and MasterCard, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The promotion will run from 19th May 2011 – 24th May 2011 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
3. To enter the competition during the promotional period readers must answer the question ‘Where is this year's Champions League Final being held?’ and register your name, date of birth, address, email and contact telephone number online at www.mirror.co.uk/fun-games/competitions
4. Prize consists of: 5 pairs of category 2 Champions League Tickets and 5 pairs of Training Session Tickets at Wembley. These tickets are supplied courtesy of MasterCard, official sponsors of the UEFA Champions League. Travel and Accommodation and all winner correspondence and fulfilment will be provided by the promoter (TM).
5. Entries must be received by midnight 24th May, 2011. All draws will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator and winners will be notified either by phone or email as soon as possible.
6. By entering the competition, registrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions.
7. To the fullest extent allowed by law, neither TM, MasterCard nor agencies involved in this promotion will accept any responsibility for loss, damage or injury caused by promotional participation.
8. English Law applies and the English courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.