two tickets to WWE Live, Birmingham, November 9, + WWE products worth £180!
We’re giving away two tickets to WWE Live in Birmingham on November 9, plus WWE products worth £180!
Five lucky runner ups will also win some amazing WWE Products worth £60 each.
WWE LIVE is a unique blend of sport and entertainment, combining in-ring match action with dramatic entertainment.
Bursting with all the drama and energy of a rock concert, in a fun, lively and exciting environment, WWE Live is the ultimate in family entertainment!
* Line-up subject to change
DELUXE DRESS UP - Become a WWE Superstar with these amazing deluxe WWE costume sets.
Each set includes a highly detailed Superstar mask, championship belt, and padded muscle costume.
Everything that you need to be a true Superstar!
Collect them all and recreate your favourite WWE matches!
POWER PROPS - Recreate fantastic WWE Superstar action with these amazing wrestling props and costume sets.
Each set includes a highly detailed foam prop and a dress up piece to become a true Superstar!
Battle your friends with these safe wrestling props to recreate your favourite WWE matches!
• Main prize winner receives: 2 x tickets to WWE Live, at the Genting Arena, Birmingham on 9th November plus WWE Deluxe Dress Up and WWE Power Prop from Jakks Pacific worth £180
• 5 x runners up receive: WWE Deluxe Dress Up and WWE Power Prop from Jakks Pacific worth £60 per runner up
• Styles may vary
• No cash alternative
• Tickets are available for Wednesday 9th November at Genting Arena, Birmingham on 9th November ONLY.
• Tickets will be sent to the winner’s postal address on Friday 4th November once competition has closed and winner has been selected.
• Travel is not included
• Competition will run from Friday 28th October until 12noon on Friday 4th November – the winner will be contacted in the afternoon of Friday 4th November.
• Deluxe Dress Up and Power Props are both aged 3+
© JAKKS Pacific Inc. 2016
•The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.