Win tickets, B&B Hotel, Free drinks & £250 cash, Ibis Lates launch event in Shoreditch, London
ibis Hotels is giving one lucky winner and a friend the chance to attend the first ever ibis Lates gig, taking place at ibis London City – Shoreditch on Thursday, November 10.
This exclusive, secret gig will feature performances from up and coming artists Estee Blu, Jay Johnson and Soma, with complimentary drinks available throughout the night.
Winners will be able to enjoy music into the early hours of the morning, at this inaugural ibis Lates gig.
The prize also includes travel, a one night stay at ibis London City – Shoreditch for two, a complimentary buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
The winner will also receive £250 spending money.
This gig is the first of a series of exclusive late night performances to take place following ibis Hotels’ announcement that it will be the Official 2016 Hotel Partner of the Roundhouse, Camden.
For more information please visit: http://www.ibis.com
1. The competition opens on 26 October 2016 and ends on 6 November 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize (“the Prize”) is 2 tickets to ibis Lates at ibis London City – Shoreditch on Thursday 10th November at 6pm; 1 night stay at the ibis London City - Shoreditch, including breakfast; Train travel to and from London; £250 spending money for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable. The Promoter will not provide any refund or compensation in the event of any cancellation of the prize by the winner of the Competition. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any dispute that may arise in connection with the allocation of prizes. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling the prize to a third party.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees and employees of Accor (the “Promoter”) are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email/phone. Winner must be available to attend the event on 10 November.
8. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. Winners will be required to present photographic ID on arrival at the venue (only a Passport, EU ID card or UK Photo Driving Licence will be accepted).
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
11. Promoter: Accor UK Business & Leisure Hotels Limited, 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith, London W6 8DR, United Kingdom.
13. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.