Trip to New Zealand
Enter once per day
One winner will win 1 x 5-night trip for 2 people to New Zealand, plus 1 x pair of tickets to the 3rd Test match: British
and Irish Lions vs the All Blacks.
7. Further Grand Prize Details and Conditions
a. The Prize is for one winner and one guest only;
b. The Prize includes:
• Return flights from London – Economy. Leaving Sunday 2nd July and returning Monday 10th July.
• Five nights accommodation including breakfast based on double/twin room share.
• One night accommodation in Auckland at the Sky City Hotel (4th July).
• Transfer to Chateau Marlborough in Blenheim (July 5th).
• One night accommodation in Blenheim at the Chateau Marlborough, including Mud House winery visit (5th July).
• Transfer to Auckland (July 6th).
• Three nights accommodation in Auckland at the Sky city Hotel (6th, 7th, 8th July).
• 2 x tickets to 3rd Lions Test. Game will be on the final day of the visit - 8th July.
Win a trip to New Zealand to see the British & Irish Lions courtesy of Mud House Wines!
Mud House Wines, an official sponsor of the British & Irish Lions tour 2017, are offering consumers the chance to win a once in a lifetime prize. Enter your details into our free prize draw and you could win a 5 night trip to New Zealand for two people, including a tour of the Mud House winery and two tickets to the 3rd Lions Test match vs the All Blacks in Auckland!