Two Harrods Christmas Hampers Worth £600
Enter for your chance to win...
Tis the season to indulge! Kick starting December with a bang, Harrods has teamed up with Huffington Post UK Lifestyle to offer one lucky reader two incredibly indulgent Christmas hampers worth over £600.
You could win...
The Belgravia Harrods Hamper - an essential assemblage for the discerning gourmet. The oenophile will relish the six select wines, ranging from zesty whites to rich reds, while those with a penchant for superb produce will enjoy the olive oils, chutneys, preserves and biscuits. (RRP £375)
The Knightsbridge Harrods Hamper. Highlights include mince pies with cranberry, classic Christmas pudding with brandy, Boxing Day chutney, fig mustard, Christmas cake, spiced tea and spiced coffee. Champagne, two bottles of red wine and a “wine waiter” corkscrew add the finishing touch. Yum! (RRP £250)
To be in with the chance of winning, fill in the form below by 8/12/2014.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering to win two Harrods hampers!
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Harrods, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by completing the form by 8/12/2014 .
3. There will be one winner.
4. The prize(s) will consist of two hampers from Harrods.
The Belgravia Harrods Hamper is an essential assemblage for the discerning gourmet. The oenophile will relish the six select wines, ranging from zesty whites to rich reds, while those with a penchant for superb produce will enjoy the olive oils, chutneys, preserves and biscuits. A hamper around which to design your pantry.
The Knightsbridge Harrods Hamper is the spirit of Christmas. Highlights include mince pies with cranberry, classic Christmas pudding with brandy, Boxing Day chutney, fig mustard, Christmas cake, spiced tea and spiced coffee. Champagne, two bottles of red wine and a “wine waiter” corkscrew add the finishing touch.
5. The prize will be issued by Harrods (the “Prize Provider”). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 8/12/2014 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 8/12/2014.
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
16. Prize provider: Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London. SW1X 7XL.