A seven night P&O Fly-Med Mediterranean cruise + A seven night P&O Norwegian Fjords cruise,
Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
This Competition closes for entries via telephone call and text/SMS at 10am on Wednesday 31st December 2014.
Competition closes for postal entries at 5pm on Tuesday 6th January, 2015.
These terms relate specifically to the PRS Competition promoted on the “Sunday Brunch” television programme (“Programme”) being broadcast from Sunday 21st December 2014 (“this Competition”). This Competition is also governed by General PRS Competition Terms and Conditions that apply to all PRS Competitions run by Channel 4 so please make sure to click here to read them.
Opening/closing date & time:
• This Competition shall be open for entries from 4pm on Friday 19th December 2014.
• This Competition closes for entries via telephone call and text/SMS at 10am on Wednesday 31st December 2014.
• Competition closes for postal entries at 5pm on Tuesday 6th January, 2015.
How to enter & cost of entry:
Enter this Competition via:
• Telephone Call - call 09039 59 4444 and follow the recorded instructions. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. If you enter a second time from the same telephone number, you will automatically be entered a third time for free. This automatic entry will be a copy of your second entry. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each call costs no more than £1.50 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more.
• Text/SMS – Text BRUNCH19 to 63444. Entries are limited to 3 per telephone. Enter a second time from the same mobile number and you will automatically be entered a third time for free. This automatic entry will be a copy of your second entry. Up to 3 entries may be submitted per telephone number. Each of the SMS entrant’s chargeable SMS text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
• Postal entry – Post your NAME and PHONE NUMBER on a stamped postcard or back of a sealed envelope to:
PO Box 67401
There is one prize consisting of two separate seven night trips for the winner and one companion comprising:
a) A seven night P&O Fly-Med Mediterranean cruise, comprising:
• Return economy class flights from either London, Birmingham or Manchester to the port of embarkation returning from the port of disembarkation;
• Return transfers between the airport and the ports of embarkation and disembarkation; and
• A seven night P&O cruise on Oceana based on the winner and companion sharing a twin or double Balcony Cabin including all on-board meals (dining in either the Ligurian or Adriatic restaurants) but excluding the specialty restaurants and all drinks. A cover charge is payable to dine in other restaurants.
Depending on the travel dates chosen by the winner the cruise will depart from either, Genoa, Italy or Venice, Italy. The winner may choose between one of the following cruise itineraries:
• Venice, Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Greece; Rome, Italy; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Genoa, Italy; or
• Genoa, Florence/Pisa, Italy; Naples, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Venice, Italy;
This element of the prize is available on various dates departing between 1 April 2015 and 21 October 2015.
b) A seven night P&O Norwegian Fjords cruise, comprising:
A seven night round trip P&O cruise from Southampton based on the winner and companion sharing a twin or double Balcony Cabin including all on-board meals (excluding speciality restaurants – in which a cover charge will apply) but excluding all drinks.
The cruise will call at Bergen and Stavanger, Norway and will make two other ports of call in Norway. The actual itinerary and operating cruise ship will be dependent on the chosen dates of travel.
This element of the prize is available on various dates departing between 25 April 2015 and 19 September 2015.
Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize.
Please note that under 18’s may only travel on a family friendly P&O cruise ship including Aurora, Azura, Oceana and Ventura. Oriana, Arcadia and Adonia are adult only P&O cruise ships.
Cruises kindly provided courtesy of Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises www.pocruises.com.
Both cruises are subject to availability at the time of booking and the winner must give the prize provider at least six weeks’ notice of their preferred travel dates. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended. Please note that the winner need not take the same companion on the two cruises.
The prize includes travel insurance (provided by the Prize Provider and not Carnival plc) covering the winner and their companion(s) for the duration of the trips subject to the restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover where they would not be covered by this insurance including without limitation for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 74 years or over.
The winner will be additionally bound by P&O Cruises’ booking conditions which may be found at www.pocruises.com/legalbooking/.
Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trips. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and/or their companion adhere to the visa entry requirements to the countries visited by the cruise ships.
Please note, it is recommended that the winner and their companion follow advice from the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office in respect of travelling outside of the UK before taking up the prize.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Provider.
The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Prize Provider: Element London Limited, 5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL. (Company no: 7073848) Element London Ltd.