Ultimate ARENACROSS VIP Experience
Mix it up this January and get set to have your minds blown as ARENACROSS the adrenaline fuelled 8 round indoor Motocross tour returns in 2015, headlined by some of the biggest action sports heroes in the world.
It’s an exhilarating night of live entertainment and we've the chance for you to win a VIP package for four people - and £500 cash!
ARENACROSS is coming to the SSE Arena, Wembley, London on Saturday 28th February. Imagine a superfast, intoxicating mix of Motocross racing, lights, lasers, music, a heart stopping Freestyle Motocross show, 90ft jumps, and jaw-dropping whips, tricks and backflips performed 50ft in the air on 100kg dirt bikes.
Tickets start at £10 for kids, £19 for adults
and £49 for a family ticket
DON'T MISS OUT - BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Want to win all of this?
- 4 VIP Tickets in the Hospitality Suite at the SSE Arena, Wembley, London on Saturday 28th February
- Food and Drink
- Arrive early and get taken on the track
- Meet and greet with the stars
- Go backstage to take a look at the bikes
- Signed Merchandise
- Priority Parking
- £500 to spend
Question: In the video, how far does Iwan Thomas say the gap between the start and finish of 'The Triple' is?
Answer: 65 Feet
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Arenacross Events’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8th December 2014 to 14th December 2014 on Capital XTRA London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 8th December 2014 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th December 2014.
4. Once online, visitors will watch an Arenacross video and answer a question. If they guess correctly, they could be in with the chance of winning the prize.
5. After the closing date, a winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize comprises of:
- £500 cash
- 4 x VIP Tickets in the Hospitality Suite in the Hospitality Suite to the SSE Arena, Wembley, London event on Saturday 28th February.
- Food and Drink – The winner will receive one initial drink each (alcoholic or non alcoholic). Full details will be sent within the winners letter.
- Arrive early and get taken on the track – Winners would need to arrive 1 ½ – 2 Hours before the event is due to start in order to take part in the track walk, details would be confirmed in the VIP invitation.
- Backstage Meet and Greet with the stars – This is subject to availability and will be confirmed in the VIP Invitation.
- Signed Merchandise – T-shirt, Hat and Lanyard for each person.
- Priority Parking – There will be guaranteed parking which will be outlined in the winner letter.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Capital XTRA General Competition Terms & Conditions