The ultimate Christmas feast!
Here at Biscuiteers we simply couldn’t be more excited about Christmas! After all, what could be better than a day spent sharing gifts, visiting loved ones and feasting on delicious Christmas food? To help you have the best Christmas yet we’ve teamed up with our favourite foodie brands to create the ultimate Christmas feast, and you could win it all!
One lucky person will win a luxurious free range bronze turkey from Copas Turkeys, their choice of fresh Fish for Thought fish, a Pong Cheese Christmas Extravaganza Box and a whole case of tipples from Chase Distillery.
For afters they’ll win our beautiful Nutcracker Christmas cake and Nutcracker collection, plus a stylish Chemex from Union Coffee and a 6 month subscription to their coffeeclub. We’ll also be sending them a festive set of red Cornishware tableware to serve the feast on, and all of this will be delivered in time for the big day!
One runner up will receive a free range breast roast with cranberry sauce, their choice of fresh fish, a Pong Cheese Christmas Explorer Box, 3 bottles of Chase Distillery tipples, the Biscuiteers Nutcracker collection and a 6 month subscription to Union Coffee’s coffeeclub.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be signed up to the Biscuiteers database. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Terms & conditions
1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of Biscuiteers and all partner brands, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. By entering this competition you are agreeing to be signed up to the Biscuiteers database. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. To enter visit: http://www.biscuiteers.com/win-christmas-feast and register your details before the closing date of 14th December 2016. No purchase necessary.
The Prizes – 1x winner will receive 1x 6kg Copas Turkeys free range bronze turkey with cranberry sauce and gravy, £100 selection of fresh fish from Fish for Thought, 1x Pong Cheese Christmas Extravaganza Box, 1x Chase Distillery mixed case containing 1x 70cl Marmalade Vodka, 1x 50cl Elderflower Liquer, 1x 70cl Pink Grapefruit Gin, 1x 70cl English Potato Gin, 1x 70cl Great British Extra Dry Gin, 1x 50cl Williams Sloe Mulberry Gin, 1x Biscuiteers large Nutracker Christmas cake, 1x Biscuiteers Nutcracker collection, 1x Union Hand Roasted Coffee Chemex and filters, 1x Union Hand Roasted Coffee 6 month Coffeeclub subscription, 1x Real Fresh Coffee by Jeremy Torz & Steven Macatonia, 1x Cornishware red 16 piece dinner set with mugs.
5. The Prizes – 1x runner up will receive 1x Copas Turkeys breast roast with cranberry sauce, £50 selection of fresh fish from Fish for Thought, 1x Pong Cheese Christmas Explorer Box, 1x 70cl English Potato Gin, 1x 50cl Elderflower Liquer, 1 70cl Great British Extra Dry Gin, 1x Biscuiteers Nutcracker collection, 1x Union Hand Roasted Coffee 6 month Coffeeclub subscription.
6. All prices are indicative and subject to variation.
The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by Biscuiteers, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be drawn on 15th December 2016.
9. The winners will be contacted on 15th December. In the event that the winner has not responded by 5pm on 15th December, Biscuiteers reserve the right to reallocate the prizes.
10. Please allow up to 24th December 2016 for delivery of the prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit or delays.
11. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
12. The promoter may substitute items for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original item is unavailable.
13. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
14. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
16. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Biscuiteers website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
18. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
The Promoter is Biscuiteers.