No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to [email protected]
clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
Additional terms and conditions
1. Tickets for Digital Revolution at the Barbican Centre are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
2. Digital Revolution exhibition tickets can be used until 14 September 2014.
3. inamo will supply a coupon to be used as part or full payment when dining at inamo or inamo St James restaurants, valid for six months from point of issue.
4. The dinner coupon entitles the winner to £80 deduction from their final bill.
5. In order to use the dinner coupon the prize winner must book in advance quoting the coupon they intend to use, and bring the coupon and accompanying card to the restaurant at the time of dining.
6. The total dinner coupon value must be used in one visit.
7. No change will be given if the full dinner coupon value is not used, and the coupon has no cash value.
8. The dinner coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
9. Use of the dinner coupon is subject to availability; tables, items and space may be limited.
10. This competition is open to UK residents only, 18 year old or over.
11. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
12 A valid email address must be provided in order to contact the winner.
13. The main prize consists of a one-night complimentary stay for two people with continental breakfast at The Eccleston Square Hotel, 37 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PB.
14. The prize is subject to availability, and must be used in full by 14.09.14
15. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for any other prize or money.