2 tickets to Bridget Jones's Baby, 5th September in London's West End+Hotel +£100
CALLING all Bridget Jones fans!
Bridget's back in the third chapter of her hilarious and disastrous life, Bridget Jones's Baby—and you could be heading to the world premiere by entering our exclusive competition.
Enter our exclusive competition to win the ultimate girls' night out and you and friend could be at the world premiere of Bridget Jones's Baby on the 5th September in London's West End.
We'll also throw in £100 travel expenses and a 4* hotel to complete the VIP experience.
1. The Winner or guest must be 18 or over. For the avoidance of doubt if the Winner is not 18, then the guest must be his/her parent and/or guardian. Both attendees must comply with the age certification of the film.
2. Two tickets to the World Premiere of Bridget Jones’s Baby.
3. 1 night’s accommodation at a 4 star hotel in, London including room tax and breakfast, based on two people sharing one room.
4. Dates of trip must occur between 05/09/16 and 06/09/16 only. All arrangements must be made via Prize Supplier’s designated fulfillment partner; bookings made independently will not be refunded.
5. Travel expenses to the amount of £100 will be sent by wire transfer to winner in GBP prior to night of Premiere.
6. Hotel will require a credit card imprint or cash deposit to cover incidentals. A cash deposit will be returned upon departure. Any credit card charge will be reversed unless incidentals were incurred.
7. All prizes and reservations are subject to availability.
8. Prize consists only of the elements set out in these Terms and Conditions, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, visa costs, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel etc.) are included in the Prize (except as set out above) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest.
9. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
10. If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
11. If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. The Prize will be awarded to another winner.
12. No component of the prize can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the prize suppliers control, prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
13. The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value (or any element thereof).
14. Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry. No entry is permitted after the Screening has begun.
15. Filming is strictly prohibited and no recording devices are permitted to be used, security may be in attendance to monitor for piracy.
16. The Screening is also subject to Odeon Leicester Square’s terms and conditions.
17. Other than for death or personal injury resulting from the Prize Supplier’s negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Prize Supplier hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.
19. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions.