Ultimate London day out
Win the ultimate London day out for you and three friends.
Get tickets to Greenwich Music Time 2017 and a City Cruises sightseeing cruise.
Win four meet and greet tickets to Alexander O'Neal at Greenwich Music Time 2017 on 4 July
For the fourth year running, London’s summertime music festival Greenwich Music Time returns. In 2017, the concerts run over six dates in June and July, each boasting internationally acclaimed headliners.
One of these headliners is R&B soul man, Alexander O’Neal. Securing his name in the R&B history books, O’Neal is one of the genre's most iconic names. With the chart smash-hit Criticize lighting up dance floors across the world, 25 years after its release, his sound has transcended generations.
You will have the exclusive chance to win four meet and greet tickets to Alexander O’Neal on 4 July 2017. Earn some social media selfie points and meet the jazz icon before the show.
The festival takes place inside the atmospheric and iconic Old Royal Naval College overlooking the Thames. Confirmed acts include Little Mix, The Jacksons, Alexander O’Neal, Cliff Richard and Michael Ball & Alfie Boe.
Plus, start the party early with a City Cruises sightseeing cruise.
Hop aboard a sightseeing cruise, and travel to Greenwich in style with great views and a well-stocked cafe bar. Just sit back, relax and take in some of London's most iconic landmarks along the river Thames.
For more information, visit citycruises.com and greenwichmusictime.co.uk
Win the ultimate London day out for you and three friends
Competition closes on 30 June 2017
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 30 June 2017.
5. The prize is as follows:
5.1. Four meet and greet tickets to Alexander O'Neal at Greenwich Music Time 2017 on 4 July.
5.2. Four hop-on hop-off City Cruises sightseeing tickets.
6. The decision of the Email Marketing Manager at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. One entry per registered user.
9. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
10. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
11. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
12. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
13. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
14. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
15. Winner(s) of prizes will be announced on the London & Partners website and/or notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
17. In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in London & Partners competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, London & Partners will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor) who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the account holder before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone and must have permission from the parent or guardian.
18. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
19. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
20. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
21. London & Partners' decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
22. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
23. The personal details supplied by entrants (name, address and phone number) will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered. Email addresses will be added to our email database.
24. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
25. City Cruises sightseeing tickets are subject to availability, and can be taken at any time until 31 October 2017.
26. In the event that the winner is unable to attend, the prize is non-transferable.