6 prizes of Remote Control Rescue Boat+Jumbo Jamboree+Aquadoodle+Johnny Tractor
We’ve teamed up with toy giant TOMY to offer 6 lucky fans the chance to win a selection of the top toys for toddlers this Christmas. The prize bundle includes:
Remote Control Rescue Boat from TOMY’s Bath range is guaranteed to bring laughter to children on Christmas morning. This clever boat has a sound activated remote allowing little ones to drive and steer the boat around the bath!
Toddlers will love Jumbo Jamboree! This little elephant on wheels will roll merrily along playing a happy tune, with toddlers following in his wake to get a better look at all his lively colours.
Aquadoodle will provides mess-free, colourful and creative fun for children this Christmas. Simply fill the Aquadoodle pen with ordinary tap water, run the nib over the magic mat and see the neon colours come alive.
The Remote Controlled Johnny Tractor will get young farmers whizzing around at the push of a button or two! This chunky John Deere vehicle has soft-touch surfaces with rounded edges for safe play and with its easy-to-use remote control, kids just have two buttons to press.
1. The competition opens on 29 November 2016 and ends on 29 December 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize (“the Prize”) for six winners is a toy bundle including 1x Remote Control Rescue Boat, 1x Jumbo Jamboree, 1x Aquadoodle and 1x Remote Controlled Johnny Tractor.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.