weekend in Berlin for 40 people
Enter our competition and you could win an incredible trip for you and your family or friends to the amazing city of Berlin.
Up to 40 people will be flown from London City on your very own jet straight into Berlin, where you will all enjoy a two night stay at the 4* Park Inn by Radisson Berlin-Alexanderplatz
How many times a day can you fly to Berlin from London City Airport?
3 <My answer
1. British Airways is pleased to offer one lucky entrant the opportunity to win return private Embraer jet flights to Berlin (TXL) from London City Airport, spending two nights at the Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Hotel for themselves and up to 39 adult friends or family.
2. To enter, all you have to do is answer the question on http://ba.com/weekendinberlin correctly and submit your answer, and if your name is drawn at random after the closing date of Thursday 10th November from the correct entries you will be the winner. The winner will be notified by email. By submitting your answer you agree that you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions below.
3. The prize comprises return flights from London City Airport to Berlin (TXL) and two nights’ accommodation at the Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Hotel for a total of 40 people, on a bed and breakfast basis based on double or twin occupancy.
4. The flight will depart on 13th January 2017 at 0820 (local time) from London City Airport (LCY) to Berlin (TXL), and return you and your guests on 15th January 2017 on a flight departing at 1710 (local time).
5. Please note the aircraft will not be available outside of your outbound and return journey times. Travel must be taken on the dates and flights specified above. The final names and numbers provided at the latest by 1400 GMT on 6th January 2017.
7. British Airways is not liable for any passengers that fail to present themselves for boarding on time and subsequently miss their departure(s).
8. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have obtained any documentation necessary to travel including passports and visas (where applicable).
9. All travel is subject to British Airways standard Conditions of Carriage http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/legal/conditions-of-carriage.
10. Reservation changes are not permitted after tickets have been issued. The prize tickets are NOT transferable, have no cash value and are not for re sale. If any of the winners attempt to sell all or part of their prize, British Airways is entitled to withdraw the entire prize. Entries are limited to one per person and by entering this competition you agree to take part in any publicity relating to the competition, if invited. Please note the judge’s decision on the day will be final and the winner will be announced on 11 November 2016.
11. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and above. Employees of Social Chain, British Airways and BA CityFlyer are not eligible to enter.
12. Members of the media and or Social Chain and British Airways may be present on the flight and throughout the trip.
13. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites or these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
14. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials
15. This promotion, and any non contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it, is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The Promoter is: BA CityFlyer Limited, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB (company number 02571224), England and British Airways, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB (company number 1777777), England.