Upto £1,000 Towards Your Car Insurance
Here at talkSPORT we are always looking to improve which is why we would like you to take part in our latest survey.
Take our quick survey and win up to £1000 towards your car insurance. Well go on, what are you waiting for?
Terms and conditions
1. There will be one winner of the prize, which is payment of the winner’s Admiral motor insurance premium for one year, up to a maximum of £1,000.
2. Entry into the prize draw is open only to residents of the UK who complete the survey published on the talkSPORT website between March 18th (1730) to March 27th (2359).
3. Entrants must be 17 years old or above.
4. Entry into the prize draw is gained by completing the survey on the talksport website between March 18th (1730) to March 27th (2359).
5. By entering the prize draw entrants are consenting for use of their name and region on the talksport/ Admiral website and/or emails sent from talksport/ Admiral should they be the prize winner.
6. The maximum value of a refund or payment of the insurance policy premium is £1,000.
7. Closing date for the free prize draw is 23.59 on March 27th 2011.
8. The winner will be selected at random on March 28th 2011 from all prize draw entries.
9. The winner will be notified no later than April 30th 2011 by email. If the winner fails to respond to the e-mail within 21 days after we send it, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and we reserve the right to select another prize winner at random (in which case the same contact process will apply).
10. You can obtain the winner’s name and county of residence at any time within three months after April 30th 2011 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to us at Admiral’s Policy Give-Away Competition Winner, EUI Limited, Communications Department, Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AZ.
11. There will be no alternative prize unless where decided by EUI at its complete discretion.
12. In order to claim the prize the winner must agree that EUI can share their full name and county of residence with anyone who requests it; if the winner declines to allow their name and county of residence to be made public then they shall forfeit their prize and EUI shall choose another winner.
13. The prize winner will be subject to Admiral’s standard eligibility criteria; in the event that we are unable to insure the prize winner a cash alternative of £1,000 will be offered to the winner. If the winner has not accepted the cash alternative within 21 days of the offer being made EUI reserve the right to select an alternative winner, in which case the same terms and conditions shall apply.
14. Neither EUI Limited nor our suppliers or agents in connection with this promotion will be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network or other connections which may limit or prevent your ability to participate in the draw, whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failure, viruses, bugs or other causes outside our control. Services and/ or entry into the promotion may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for causes reasonably beyond our control. However nothing in these Terms will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraud.
15. The draw is not open to employees and their immediate families (including any live-in partners or household members) of EUI Limited or other group companies of Admiral Group plc, their subsidiaries, agents or any company associated with the competition and those involved in the promotion.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions.
18. Promoter: EUI Limited, Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AZ.