PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VIP TICKETS TO THE EVENT
The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including EE group companies and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw. We may ask you to provide proof of age by supplying us with a valid passport or driving licence.
Only people living within the UK may vote. If you vote from outside the UK your vote will be discounted. If your IP address suggests you may be voting from outside the UK, your vote may also be discounted.
3. To enter, just participate in the REVL / Stylist quiz by January 31st and a winner will be chosen. One entry per person.
5. EE reserves the right to remove any votes the independent adjudicator believes may have been cast using web robots or any other method that interferes with the fair administration of the prize draw or the Rising Star Award deems to be fraudulent
6. Winners will be selected at random from all entries received in this prize draw and each winner can choose to attend the EE British Academy Film Awards in London with a guest. Both the winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over. The prize does not include travel, accommodation, meals, refreshments or any other expense that may be incurred by accepting the prize.
7. The prize draw closes at 23.59 on 2nd February 2017. Fifty winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person on 3rd February 2017. Winners will be contacted on or before 12 pm on Monday 6th February 2017 by telephone or email. You can continue to vote for the EE Rising Star Award until 12pm on Friday 10 February 2017.
8. EE accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
a. The prize includes:
i. travel from your home address to and from London. Winners and guests will be required to book their own travel and will be reimbursed for tickets up to the value of £100 upon providing valid receipts. Expenses will be refunded on 12th February. Travel within London to the hotel will not be covered by the Promoter;
ii. 3 or 4 star hotel accommodation for one night. The winner and their guest will share a bedroom and breakfast will be included;
iii. a 3 course dinner after the BAFTA event. A bottle of house wine or drinks to an equivalent value will be included;
iv. access to EE’s Red Carpet grandstand at the BAFTAs; and
v. two tickets to the BAFTAs ceremony.
vi. Please note that additional expenses such as meals and refreshments are not included.
9. If any winner is unable for any reason to accept a prize (including not being available on the date of the event) or cannot be contacted by 12pm on Wednesday 8th February, EE reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
10. Prizes are not transferable and no cash or other alternative is available.
11. The decision made by the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. EE reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice. Please remember that we can, at our discretion, withdraw the prize if winners and/or guests fail to meet the admission requirements of the event or if the winner and/or their guest exhibits inappropriate or dangerous behaviours. This includes behaviours such as being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or causing a nuisance. The prize can also be withdrawn if, in our opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of our control.
13. The prize winners’ names will be available on request by sending a SAE to the promoter’s address and specifying which prize draw you are enquiring about.
14. Any queries relating to the prize draw should be directed to Lucy Hutchinson [email protected]
15. The winner may be required to take part in some publicity.
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
Prize is subject to availability
No purchase is necessary.
Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
Shortlist Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is 23h59 07/02/17. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
Should the Promoter or Prize Provider be unable to contact a winner within 14 days of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or [email protected]