Win watering kit worth £250 from Hozelock
Enter our competition for your chance to win Hozelock's summer watering products. Now the hosepipe ban has been lifted, it's time to overhaul your garden's watering equipment just in time for the summer holidays.
We've teamed up with Hozelock to offer you the chance to win an Auto Reel 40m wall-mounted hose with its auto rewinding mechanism - that means no tangles or kinks like a conventional hosepipe. Also included in the prize are the Hozelock Holiday Watering Drip System, AC Water Timer Pro and Rain Sensor and Multi Sprinkler, all adding up to a prize worth £250.
The song Sunny Afternoon was a hit single for which of these bands?
Answer: The Kinks
Enter your details, good luck!
Thanks for entering, and good luck!
1. The Hozelock competition (the "Competition") is open
to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian
News & Media Limited ("GNM"), Hozelock Group ("Hozelock"), their
group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or
anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must fill out the online entry form
above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection
with the Competition, please e-mail us at email@example.com
with "Hozelock competition" in the subject line. Do not email
us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the online
entry form above.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will
not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are
responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed,
misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any
technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof
7. The Competition closes at 23.59 on July 26 2012. Entries received
after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. The winner will receive a Hozelock Auto Reel 40m automatic rewinding hose, Holiday Watering Drip System, AC Water Timer Pro & Rain Sensor and Multi Sprinkler. GNM accepts no
responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not
specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before August 10 2012 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner
does not respond to GNM within 28 days of being notified by GNM, then
the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to
select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the
phone call or email from GNM within 28 days or else they will also
forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the
winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select
11. Details of the winner will also be published on the Guardian
gardening blog on guardian.co.uk on August 30 2012 or (at GNM's sole
discretion) at a later date.
12. The prize will be delivered to the winner by Hozelock on or before
September 30 2012.
13. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped
addressed envelope to the following address: Gardening editor,
Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not
redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize
of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not
16. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
17. No purchase necessary.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability
of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities,
injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of
entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims
liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's
computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading
any materials in connection with the Competition.
20. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify
or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or
without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including,
without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual
fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final
and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its
obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its
reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be
limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike,
industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil
commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other
circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Competition will be governed by English law.
Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way,
London, N1 9GU.