Product: Win! Wedding accessories from Accessoriesdirect.com worth £2,000!
Accessoriesdirect.com is a one-stop online fashion accessories boutique, cherry-picking the best pieces from exclusive designers - including Kate Benjamin and Noemi - and luxury brands such as Dinny Hall and The Earring Boutique. Packed full of treats, it could grant all your wedding-day wishes in one click of a button!
Brides searching for that all-important, trend-setting bridal jewellery will find a dedicated Wedding Boutique on the site, offering inspirational buys without having to trawl the shops. Beautiful jewelled hair combs, feather hair bands, a contemporary twist on the traditional tiara, crystal chandelier earrings, keep-sake pendants and perfect pearls are just a few of the fashionable ideas on offer. Plus, they are pieces that can be treasured and worn again.
But it's not only fabulous jewellery that's on offer at accessoriesdirect.com. You could also choose your bridal bag from the crystal encrusted clutches at Olga Berg, your vintage-inspired faux fur stole from Rosie Fox, or a trend-setting Les Nereides floral letter necklace, a la Carrie Bradshaw, for your bridesmaids?
Accessoriesdirect.com also offers the sweetest gifts for flowergirls and the mother-of-the-bride, as well as for your groom – he's sure to love the luxury travel accessories from Aspinal of London.
Four readers will each win £500 of vouchers* to spend online at accessoriesdirect.com.
* Please note additional terms and conditions: The £500 voucher spend does not include delivery costs. The £500 voucher is to be spent only by the chosen winners. Accessoriesdirect.com may send you emails from time to time about new offers and products.
Simply answer this question to be in with a chance of winning...
Which luxury brand does www.accessoriesdirect.com stock?
Dinny Hall -------- My answer
Rules: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each competition may have their own terms and conditions but universally the following general rules apply:
1.Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2.Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3.Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4.Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6.Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9.Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10.Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
Hubert Burda Media UK is registered in England. Registered number: LP10263. Registered office: The Tower, Phoenix Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HU