12 cases of KETTLE® Chips and 12 cases of Jacob’s Creek wine
The perfect partner for a cosy night in or an evening of entertaining with friends, Jacob’s Creek and KETTLE® Chips are offering one lucky winner the chance to receive wine and crisps delivered direct to your door.
The prize includes 12 cases of KETTLE® Chips and 12 cases of Jacob’s Creek wine to enjoy with friends and drink responsibly. Good luck!
Thanks for your entry.
1) This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2) To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com and fill in your details, before clicking submit.
3) The prize draw opens on 00.01 on 18th June 2014 and closes on 23.59 on 15th July 2014.
4) Only one entry per customer.
5) No purchase is necessary; however internet access is necessary.
6) There is one prize to be won. The prize consists of 12 cases of 12 x 150g KETTLE® Chips delivered in 4 quarterly instalments of 3 cases each, across a 12 month period as well as 12 cases of Jacob’s Creek wine consisting of 6 cases of 6 bottles of Jacob’s Creek Classic Shiraz Cabernet and 6 cases of 6 bottles of Jacob’s Creek Cool Harvest Sauvignon Blanc. Each prize will be delivered to the winner’s address provided in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
7) The winner will be drawn at random from all validly submitted entries. The winner will be selected within 28 days of the closing date and notified via post, email or telephone.
8) In the event that the winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winner within 7 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and award it to an alternative winner.
9) The selection of the winning entry will be supervised by an independent person. The result of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10) The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE to Waitrose, Marketing, Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA to be received after 12th August 2014.
11) The Promoter will use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
12) Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
13) The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15) The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
16) By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by any winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
17) This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA